ki ih sachi sach hai?

ithe perth wich main kise tou sunia c te phir mainu ih net te pata lagga............ki ih vakia hi sach hai?......................................................

On 9th of August 2005, I was wandering in the Hills of Exmouth in Western Australia. It is a small tourist town along the Indian Ocean about twelve Hundred kilometres north of Perth. A few kilometres south of Exmouth is a huge array of hills and caves. A large part of these hills has been designated as a National Park. I was wandering in one of such par

In June 2005, director and producer Surinder Jain took four months off work, bought a mobile home and set out to travel through Australia. Surinder set out to discover and record places of spirituality and places of pilgrimage in Australia. During four months and 32,000 kilometres he met various aboriginal communities, denominational churches, forest spiritual seekers, ancient and mysterious cave temples and place of birth of an Australian saint. Surinder recorded his travel on a video camera and is now producing various documentaries of his experience. He wandered into caves in remote hills of ExMouth and had a spiritual experience of seeing Hindu God Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi. He is not sure till date if what he saw was an ancient temple in ruins or was it just natural rock formations with a spiritual force. Judge for yourself.
DETAILS

On 9th of August 2005, I was wandering in the Hills of Exmouth in Western Australia. It is a small tourist town along the Indian Ocean about twelve Hundred kilometres north of Perth. A few kilometres south of Exmouth is a huge array of hills and caves. A large part of these hills has been designated as a National Park. I was wandering in one of such parks when I stopped in my track. There was a snake about one meter long lying perpendicular on my path and unaware of me was stirring slowly. I was in a state of shock and stooped moving when I saw a huge eagle with wing span of about two meters swoop down on the snake, carried it in its claws and flew to the other side of the hills. As I was watching this in disbelief, the eagle turned around to the hills on my left and dropped the snake on one of the small hills and flew away. I scanned the hills for where the snake had fallen and noticed there were a number of caves on that hill. I started gazing one of these caves which seemed to attract me more than usual. I decided to go and explore the cave.

I picked up my camera, hiked for about ten minutes and reached the entrance of the cave. The cave had a tilted oval shape entrance big enough for a few people to stand there. My heart was racing with fear and anticipation as I peeped inside the cave. I noticed that the walls of the cave was made of a red colour porous stone with many holes. I stepped inside the cave, it was very dark. I could barely see anything except that the cave was about ten meters deep and its deep end was a large chamber slightly bigger on the left side. I felt very calm and secure despite fear of the snake and a serenity descended on me. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the cave and then noticed that in the centre of the chamber what seemed like a mound of stones was something shining vaguely. I took a few more steps inside but could not see anything else in the pitch darkness except a soft but very small light coming from an object on top of the centre mound.

I turned my camera on so that I could see in the darkness. As the camera focused on the darkness and intensified the image on its screen, I saw a large stone with two sections and another larger but less shiny stone next to it. The faint light I had noticed in the centre was coming from the two section stone. As I moved the camera to the two sectioned stone, I noticed it was brighter than the other stones around it. Then a shock hit me. I was seeing in each section of the two section stone, some kind of a self-illuminating figure. As the figures came in focus, I saw a familiar deity figure and the words "This is Laxmi" came out of my mouth. I was seeing what looked like a natural, self-illuminating Murti of Laxmi on the right section of the stone. I noticed another figure on the left section of the stone and before I could clearly see what it is, the words "This must be Vishnu" came from my mouth. Then I focused on the second less shiny stone and the words "Ganesh" came out of my mouth.

I turned off the Camera and was now watching the Murtis directly as I could see them in their own dim light. I do not how for how long I was standing there and watching but a feeling of total peace and serenity and oneness with everything engulfed me and I became unaware of my surroundings. Waking out of my trance, I got reminded of the snake on these hills and quickly walked back and came out of the cave.

As I descended the hills looking back towards the cave every now and then, I noticed a face on the side of the hill. It was also perhaps a natural formation of stones but looked like a Dwaarpal (temple guard) of the temple that I had just visited. The feeling of peace and serenity left me as I descended the hills and returned back to Exmouth. For many days I kept thinking about the cave, Had I seen a natural stone formation on this side of the Indian ocean or had I seen an ancient temple which is in ruins now, I do now know.
ks when I stopped in my track. There was a snake about one meter long lying perpendicular on my path and unaware of me was stirring slowly. I was in a state of shock and stooped moving when I saw a huge eagle with wing span of about two meters swoop down on the snake, carried it in its claws and flew to the other side of the hills. As I was watching this in disbelief, the eagle turned around to the hills on my left and dropped the snake on one of the small hills and flew away. I scanned the hills for where the snake had fallen and noticed there were a number of caves on that hill. I started gazing one of these caves which seemed to attract me more than usual. I decided to go and explore the cave.

I picked up my camera, hiked for about ten minutes and reached the entrance of the cave. The cave had a tilted oval shape entrance big enough for a few people to stand there. My heart was racing with fear and anticipation as I peeped inside the cave. I noticed that the walls of the cave was made of a red colour porous stone with many holes. I stepped inside the cave, it was very dark. I could barely see anything except that the cave was about ten meters deep and its deep end was a large chamber slightly bigger on the left side. I felt very calm and secure despite fear of the snake and a serenity descended on me. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the cave and then noticed that in the centre of the chamber what seemed like a mound of stones was something shining vaguely. I took a few more steps inside but could not see anything else in the pitch darkness except a soft but very small light coming from an object on top of the centre mound.

I turned my camera on so that I could see in the darkness. As the camera focused on the darkness and intensified the image on its screen, I saw a large stone with two sections and another larger but less shiny stone next to it. The faint light I had noticed in the centre was coming from the two section stone. As I moved the camera to the two sectioned stone, I noticed it was brighter than the other stones around it. Then a shock hit me. I was seeing in each section of the two section stone, some kind of a self-illuminating figure. As the figures came in focus, I saw a familiar deity figure and the words "This is Laxmi" came out of my mouth. I was seeing what looked like a natural, self-illuminating Murti of Laxmi on the right section of the stone. I noticed another figure on the left section of the stone and before I could clearly see what it is, the words "This must be Vishnu" came from my mouth. Then I focused on the second less shiny stone and the words "Ganesh" came out of my mouth.

I turned off the Camera and was now watching the Murtis directly as I could see them in their own dim light. I do not how for how long I was standing there and watching but a feeling of total peace and serenity and oneness with everything engulfed me and I became unaware of my surroundings. Waking out of my trance, I got reminded of the snake on these hills and quickly walked back and came out of the cave.

As I descended the hills looking back towards the cave every now and then, I noticed a face on the side of the hill. It was also perhaps a natural formation of stones but looked like a Dwaarpal (temple guard) of the temple that I had just visited. The feeling of peace and serenity left me as I descended the hills and returned back to Exmouth. For many days I kept thinking about the cave, Had I seen a natural stone formation on this side of the Indian ocean or had I seen an ancient temple which is in ruins now, I do now know.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Its a year of miracles.....

i agreee ..totally

sade dhane te gagan ne nashe de teeke laane chadtee isto wadi hor ki gal ho sakdi ae..

hor ta hor dhane ne chipkali marke khaani v chadti is saaal taa....

gagan jinwe tu bread te iodex laake khaan wali aadat chadti is saal use taara houli houli koshish kar te ah jeda sir te polish laake dhup ch bethan waala shaunk aplea tu oo v chad de :D

waake hi year of miracles ae :talli

Some1

Focusing on ________

gagan jinwe tu bread te iodex laake khaan wali aadat chadti is saal use taara houli houli koshish kar te ah jeda sir te polish laake dhup ch bethan waala shaunk aplea tu oo v chad de :D

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :roll :roll :roll

supercat

i agreee ..totally

sade dhane te gagan ne nashe de teeke laane chadtee isto wadi hor ki gal ho sakdi ae..

oh god! bahut changi gal hae chad dite, nashian nal liver kharab ho janda, maenu kai bar deal karna penda druggies nal, hye kidan tadafde ne, kai ta rehab centre ja ke , clean ho ke phir start ho jande..onha da dhian rakho kite phir na lag jaan 12 first 12 weeks thik hunde par 12-78 weeks onha da phir jee kar sakda..must regularly see consultant

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
i agreee ..totally

vadayiyann hun taan party chahidi

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
oh god! bahut changi gal hae chad dite, nashian nal liver kharab ho janda, maenu kai bar deal karna penda druggies nal, hye kidan tadafde ne, kai ta rehab centre ja ke , clean ho ke phir start ho jande..onha da dhian rakho kite phir na lag jaan 12 first 12 weeks thik hunde par 12-78 weeks onha da phir jee kar sakda..must regularly see consultant

:haha