khalistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I can feel where you heading and where this thread might lead, so a little discretion is advised from everyone who'll post here.

-=Sukh Tiwana=-

-=SUKH TIWANA=-

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD
One of Newest Countries but still occupied by India by its brutal oppersive regieme of genocide
Established:1987
Government:Still in Exile
Religions: 90% Sikhs 5% Hindus 2% Muslims 3% Others
Allies: Pakistan, USA, Germany, China, UK

HISTORY
1700s - 1940s
In the later years of 17th Century most of what Pakistan is used to be part of a Sikh Empire In which their were 12 confederets which meant they were ineffect 12 independent countries under Sikh rule the the Empireor or Maharaja was Ranjit Singh.​
After his death troubled flared between rival sikh leaders and the sikh union that once was as strong as a rock collasped. Through 2 wars with the dis-united sikhs in 1849 the British annexed punjab and began to recruit sikhs into their army inorder to strenghten there empire. After world war 1 and 2 many people across india wanted the British to go and let the people to rule themselves.​
But the British knew that the Sikh's were very strong and they betrayed them by splitting Punjab in halves the backbone of the Sikhs homeland and the empire would be broken and thus renewed fighting between various religions would increase the strength of the British Empire and destory any attempt by Sikhs to take revenge bulid back their empire and strike back at the British.
1948 - 1983
Punjab was now a broken land and sikhs were a broken people. During partition managed by evil forces of Jinnah (Muslim), Lord Mount Batton (Christian) and Nairu (Hindu) over 2 million people died in the biggest transmigration the modern world has ever seen. Some of the most important shrines of Sikhism were left in Pakistan and people. Sikhs began to recover from this mess and began to rebuild their lives in a new and different land and slowly organised into a community once again.​
But many sikhs began to see how the rest of India didn't offer the sikh's what they had once promised and slowly the Hindu majority began to regard sikhism as part of Hinduism and sikhs as part of the Hindu Religion which was completey wrong and thus many Sikhs experienced intolerance of because of there faith and their demand for greater recognition of Sikhism as a seperate religion were dismissed as "dumb bearded Sikhs trying to create trouble".​
After this Sikhs orgainsed themselves into a party called Akali Dal which means 'Army of Truth' and wanted greater autonomy for sikhs in Punjab, but again these voices were dimissed by the Indian Government. The prime minister Indra Ganghi herself tried to embrass the akali dal by stirring trouble between them. She tried use a Sikh Saint called Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale to create unstability in the Akali Dal but he proved to be his own man and decided that Indra Ghandi was wrong and sikh's were being treated like 2nd class citizens in thier own homeland.​
Bhinderwale begun to preach to young Sikhs in Villages across Punjab to return to the being true Sikhs and not to do drugs, acohol and other bad habits. He preaching transformed gave new hope to sikhs and gave them renewed energy to feel secure and good about their faith. But his activities were being monitored by the spys of the Indian Government and they set out a campaign to discredit Bhinderwale as being a terrorist. And the whole of India was fed disinformation concerning Bhinderwale and his followers they calimed his was an agent of Pakistan trying to split India in little Pieces.​
Sant Jarnail Singh's followers were labeled as criminals and from that day all Sikh's were stereotyped as being criminals. And in on the aniverisry of the martrdom of Guru Arjun Dev Ji. The 1984 the Indian Army Launched a major attack on the Holiest of Shrines 'The Golden Temple'. The seperatist's and followers of Bhinderwale who carried guns were caught unaware of the attack and began to fight back in panic and over 600 innocent worships and pilgrims from all over india and the world died in the attack along with Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and some of his followers.​
It is said that Bhinderwale when told by one of his follower that there was only one escape route left and that some of them were taking it, Bhinderwale replied​
"I am going to die on this holy land why would i want to die anywhere else? when were Baba Deep Singh Ji traveled all the way from the battlefield to layed down his head before the Granth Sahib inside the temple before he died."​
And eventually the inevitabled happened and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was killed in the fighting and the Akal Tahkt destoryed and Harmandir Sahib riddled with bullets and holes.​
Sikhs from all around the world expressed their shock and horror of the attack and relised that this wasn't an attack to flush out so called terrorists but to discredit sikhism and to oppress the sikh's rights to worship and their Guru given right to carry weapons to defend themselves. Indra Gandhi was eventually assasinated by her Sikh bodyguards. The aftermath that followed was the proof that sikhs needed to show how the Hindu Indian Government slowly planned to destory and wipe out sikhs and their identies forever.

THE ANTI-SIKH RIOTS
Hindu mobs took to the streets and began to look for sikhs they killed looted, raped and burned sikhs and their properties. And a climite of fear was created. It is clear that the government organised the riots to avenage the death of the terrorist prime minister Indra Gandhi. Over 3,000 sikhs were murdered in just a few days and later may more were to die. Sikh's began to shave their hair and remove all signs of being a sikh because they know just being seen as a Sikh would lead to torture by the police and false imprisonment.

1987 - 1992
Knowing that there was no safety or future in India for Sikh's. Several of the leaders organised various organisations to combat this state sponsered terrorism. And in 1987 in the Hague a Sikh Leader signed for independence and establishment of a separate Sikh homeland called Khalistan. Though their are geniuine rightous people there are other people in these organisations who criminals to all sikhs and to humanity as a whole and kill innocent people.

The Present
TERRORISM AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE IS BEING COMMITTED BY EVIL PEOPLE AND WONNA BE SIKHS
STATE SPONSERED KILLING ARE REGULARY TAKING PLACE IN PUNJAB
AGENTS FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES ARE TRYING TO BREAK SIKHISM
EVEN MENTIONING THE WORD KHALISTAN IS AN ARRESTABLE OFFENSE IN INDIA
NUCLEAR MISSLES ARE BEING STATIONED IN JULLANDHAR, PUNJAB
A NUCLEAR WAR BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN LOOKS LIKELY
THE GOLDEN TEMPLE IS STILL HIYJACKED BY INDIA'S SECURITY FORCES

THE COMING FUTURE
UNITED SIKHISM
Sikhism at the moment is very divide even though we as a religion are very small in numbers we as sikhs are fighting and divding amoungst ourselves when we should be . We would like to see all members of our beautiful religion to be more open and willing to go back to the basics of peace, love and tolerance to which Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji told us to. Even if we never get Khalistan we should never try to force the issue by using arms for the struggle as we are only hurting are own people in the end.​

WHAT WERE THE WRONGS AND THE RIGHTS OF FOUNDER'S OF THE KHALISTANI MOVEMENT
IF you have any views we will galdly take them on board and share them with the rest of sikh youths.

We at khalistan.8m.com share these views and we express them accordingly as rights as human beings. Please do not take offense if you do not agree with our views after all we are here to serve to sikh community to unite and advance sikhism to survive in the future.

Indian Army Soldiers posing infront of the desicration of the Akal Tahkt and important sikh scriptures and artifacts now lost forever
Khalistani's demostrating in UK about india terrorism and genocide on Khalistani Soil.

RAJ KARGAH KHALSA​
KHALISTAN HUMARI JAINH​
KHANDA, KIRPANNA, KHALAY BALH YA HAY NISHANAH​
KHALISATN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
BOLLLIAAA SOUNIHUL​
SAT SRI AKAL

bhoot_hun_mai

@L0nE DuDE
so u all belongs to this country...huh....
y r u asking for other space while all world is giving space to u to live or ur other things...
as far as i came to know,.....the terrorism be4 MR.BEANT SINGH is due to these guys who want khalistan

bhoot_hun_mai

@L0nE DuDE
wht u could do independently after getting khalistan...pakistan will **** u in just few moments...
itsa better to b a part of india...coz u know it needs a lot of things for a different country...first think abt india....
just like the ppl BHAGAT SINGH,UDHM SINGH,BEANT SINGH...AND MANY MORE...
who sacrifised their life for INDIA not for khalistan...

bhoot_hun_mai

@L0nE DuDE
i have lot to say abt it...but sorry guys if i hurt some one feelings....
but wht could our india do if everyone start asking abt khalistan.....

Jeet4560

Hello fellow UNP’s

In her/his (who knows but I will refer as he/him) earlier posts, I thought he his kinda of well-informed person but alas he seems to be sh*t stirrer.

So far, he had posted 630 posts; have any one noted that not even single post is his creativity I mean some thing he would have thought and posted for fellow members. NO!!!!! Either half stripped pics of girls or some thing in opposition to Sikhism…. WHY?

Now this post will contradict my own posts.
How can I make comments on others (this guys) posts; if few of mine are either copy/paste from other sites or creativity of some one else. But please “NOTE” I am not trying to be the smartest person in this forum, I am learning from other ppl’s post and if I know some thing good and not contradicting any ones sex, statement of belief, race etc I will share it.

Now there can be few options why he is doing this:
· Isolation – Need some one to talk to him (in this case write to him)…..in favour or against
· Valuable – Rejected in life, need importance
· Distinction – trying to be discrete on internet/in his posts…SHEEP in real life
· Discouraged – Lack of confidence, can’t speak in public….trying internet now
· Retarded – Last but not the least who knows he might be psychologically sick…….

SO PEOPLE PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT EH BANDE or god knows WHO CHATI THEEEK HOJE J

Jeet4560

Hello fellow UNP’s

In her/his (who knows but I will refer as he/him) earlier posts, I thought he his kinda of well-informed person but alas he seems to be sh*t stirrer.

So far, he had posted 630 posts; have any one noted that not even single post is his creativity I mean some thing he would have thought and posted for fellow members. NO!!!!! Either half stripped pics of girls or some thing in opposition to Sikhism…. WHY?

Now this post will contradict my own posts.
How can I make comments on others (this guys) posts; if few of mine are either copy/paste from other sites or creativity of some one else. But please “NOTE” I am not trying to be the smartest person in this forum, I am learning from other ppl’s post and if I know some thing good and not contradicting any ones sex, statement of belief, race etc I will share it.

Now there can be few options why he is doing this:
· Isolation – Need some one to talk to him (in this case write to him)…..in favour or against
· Valuable – Rejected in life, need importance
· Distinction – trying to be discrete on internet/in his posts…SHEEP in real life
· Discouraged – Lack of confidence, can’t speak in public….trying internet now
· Retarded – Last but not the least who knows he might be psychologically sick…….

SO PEOPLE PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT EH BANDE or god knows WHO CHATI THEEEK HOJE J
could any one tell me wht does khalistan means.....

so u all belongs to this country...huh....
y r u asking for other space while all world is giving space to u to live or ur other things...
as far as i came to know,.....the terrorism be4 MR.BEANT SINGH is due to these guys who want khalistan

wut daaaaaaaaaaa....................

22 ji vaise meri kise ne mannni ta hai nahi, par phir v ik try kar ke dekhda......mein sarin noo request karda ke yaar shad deo ithe hi, na discuss karo ih topic, te veer dhillon je ih thread lock kar deve ta badi meharbaani hovegi veer.......main ta ih hi kehna chaounda yaar ke is name (khalistan) ya koi v hor eho jehi sensitive talk na kiti jaave jis naal kise de dil noo koi chot lagge.........yaara gallan karnia bahut sokhian hun, jinnia marji kari javo ........kai lok foreign wich baithe ja kite hor baithe jinnia gallan marji kari jaan par bahut ghat lokan noo asal wich is da pata hai.......bahute ta bus kitaban, net tou information ikathi kar lainde hun te kise v forum te ja ke shuru ho jande hun discuss karan......par jis lokan ne suffer kita hai oh veer kade nahi chahun ge is tra discuss karna.......te suffer kita hai punjab de lokan ne.......kisana ne....22 unha nu puch ke dekh jinha ne oh vele kis tra kadhe hun pinda wich.....police kuttian wangoo botian bhaldi c........leave it yaar shad do ithe......ih sirf gallan hun......te serious topic kade seriousness tou bina discuss nahi karne chahhede......is lai mere veer yaar main tuhada shota/vadda bhara request karda ke please na karo eh gallan ithe.

wht u could do independently after getting khalistan...pakistan will **** u in just few moments...
itsa better to b a part of india...coz u know it needs a lot of things for a different country...first think abt india....
just like the ppl BHAGAT SINGH,UDHM SINGH,BEANT SINGH...AND MANY MORE...
who sacrifised their life for INDIA not for khalistan...

mere khyal wich tu beant singh jisne indira udai c usdi gal karda.........ke kameene beant cm di.........te je cm di ta i am very sorry to say he was the most cunning person who really ruined many lives. nd please nd please its my humble request to you that dont add his name with patriots like bhagat Singh nd others.

-=Sukh Tiwana=-

-=SUKH TIWANA=-
22 galti ehdi v ni haigi galti hai Indian government di jisne eh incidents es tara pesh kite v jidda Beant singh te KPS gill hero hon, They were just a Big shame on Punjabis

thejatthawk

well jehdaa v haiga thread start karan vaala 22 ehnu sab kuch pattaa but dont know what he tryng to get out of this well india vich stay karkey kehdaa saanu soney dee medal paa dene india ney baaki if he think whole india is saving us from pakistan well see whats going on in kashmir 30% land is under pakistan now and 10% is under china so koi already fu**d up hoya kissee nu ki bachaugaa fuk**D up hon toh , lol baaki pataa neee but i love my sohna punjab still on top and im sure is vich india daa koi hath nahee assi apne dumm teh top teh

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
mere 1 gujaris hay bhi is thread nu seriously na lao
oh ek bura sama sega jis nu asi bhul chuke haa
oonu phir yadd na dela o je agar tuhane ohh smaa vekha hunda ta eho jiha galla nahi karde

Status
Not open for further replies.