Khalistan 2020 Referendum

• Thread starter Jass.Brar
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 6K
J

Jass.Brar

Sitting in countries across the Globe and making decisions for Punjab is not a good idea. None of us will ever want to go and live in Khalistan because it will take another 100 years for it to develop and be like US, Canada, Australia. How many of us have left our the countries or jobs to go to Punjab and vote ?? None of us. Because we don't care since we ran away from the system. What have we done to change the system. Nothing, other than sit on Facebook and look at the bad side of the system. There is nothing wrong with Punjab being a part of India. We just need to change the leadership and instead have strong leaders that can make good policies that are beneficial for Punjab and its people.

Shiv Sena, BJP and Akali Dal are all the same. They make people fight over religion. I don't know a single Hindu who does not respect Sikh's. I have so many hindu friends who say they love going to Gurdwara instead of going to hindu temples. They love our culture and respect it more than we do. Our Business community who we call as "Bhapas" have worked really hard in their businesses and are spread all over India. We don't have right to uproot them from where they are.

Also, people who left India in 1984 have bad memories about India. Delhi Riots were led by politicians to gain Hindu vote bank and Delhi people did not kill the Sikhs, instead gave them shelter. People were brought from Harayana, UP and other neighboring states.

I was born and brought up in Ludhiana and I never experienced hatred by Hindus. Interestingly, a very close friend of my broke his engagement when he got to know that his fiance favors the Delhi 84 riots. He was so disgusted by this that he went to their house and cursed her out and her family.

Also, India knows that we are a brave and courageous people and therefore people respect us even more. The Gurdaspur attack was one such example in which the cops fought fearlessly and killed the 3 terrorist in 11 hours. Probably a record in itself.

I would just like to say that we just need good leaders for Punjab and it is our duty to visit Punjab and vote during the 2017 elections. Today's politicians do not want the youth to be educated and aware. Why is there a drug problem, because there are no jobs. Punjab is an agriculture state and there is not a single agriculture multinational company in Punjab. People graduating from Agriculture University with agricultural engineering use to work at banks because banks are the only option. The government in Punjab does not want the youth to be aware of what is going on around the world. If the youth becomes aware then people will vote them out like what happened in Delhi.

What guarantee do we have that Khalistan won't have problems for sikhs ? Will khalistan not have bad leaders ?? Will the law and order be there ?? Will the government buy farmer's produce ?? Will we Get jobs ?? Will India Attack ?? Will China Attack ?? Who will Protect are Religious places all over India ?? BJP will destroy all Gurudwaras.

People in Punjab fight over peace of land, I don't know what will happen after Khalistan is formed.

Think of all the consequences first.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
^ main bhi note kita , sadde kanede wale rishtedar di bhi tone thodi badal gayi.
hun AAP di support ch jada.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Copy Paste

Do Sikhs in India support the recent Khalistani march in the UK?

As a Sikh I have a view that this entire march is not less than a Jumbo circus, where jokers will be meeting and greeting each other wishing for India’s (my nation, my country’s) destruction. And lots of people from Pakistani background are expected to join them too. Their motive is anybody’s guess, Pakistan and Pakistani origin people have shown keen interest in this entire thing. Let me give a small example. See this promotional video below

London Declaration- Referendum 2020 ਬਾਰੇ ਭਾਈ ਪੰਮੇ ਦੀ Social Activist Sophia ਨਾਲ ਖ਼ਾਸ ਗੱਲ ਬਾਤ - YouTube

The lady who is the host presents the entire case in this short promotional video as if she is a Sikh herself when she says “A movement happening so close to my home that I never noticed” but in the end when credits appeared her name is flashed and it was Sofia Jamil, I searched a little about her and I found that so called home which she is talking about has a big boundary in between that is Indo-Pak international border as this is what I discover about her later.

xK9LBgB-1.jpg

So, presenter of this is of Pak origin from NY. Nothing wrong on her part but just an example that how a Pakistani women pounced on such opportunity, how she must have been persuaded to do this.

This video has been officially been put by the org Sikhs for Justice (the org which is the root cause for all this chaos of referendum 2020) in their official youtube channel for the promoting this March on Trafalgar sqaure, London and it seems that they are getting enthusiatic response from Pakistan and their people specially, that’s interesting indeed. (because they think that they can make us fools so easily)

But the fact remains UK has refused to stop this march. People will be marching, they will be shaming this great place Trafalgar Square. Let me point out some major motivations that could be behind this march:

• Playing victim card and pretending, “see we are still ‘prosecuted’ we demand country of our own” so that British authorities and the Western World can have softer view on them if they ever think of sending them back

• Expecting that people of India react unkindly to it’s Sikh populace so that they can seize the opportunity to tell the world and gora sahabs that “See didn’t we tell you India discriminates with Sikhs” and apply for Asylum Visa just like this person who was interviewed in video.

• Some will be marching so that their bank accounts are flushed with funds and they must keep getting bucks from anti-india forces apart from some naive, ignorant Sikhs not aware of ground reality of India and Punjab.

• Some will be marching just to have a ‘gedi’ (tour) of London as all of them do not live in London alone, a nice historical meeting point.

• Some will (Pakistanis) come there to see and experience the goosebumps that they get after hearing about destruction of India hence rejoicing in thought about gaining a future slave

• Some will just come to see Tamasha (the circus) actually most will come for that only

That’s just my guess, suggestions are more than welcome, afterall a nice entertainment is going to happen and this time theatre will be none other than the great Trafalgar Square and rest be assured when UK Prime Minister will meet Indian PM she will say for sure that “Our country wants good relations with INDIA” “INDIA is our great partner”. “We value the expat Indians working in UK” chapter closes.

Also sooner we will hear another unfortunate incident of attack on Sikh in Western country asking him to “Get out of my country” to which they will say ‘Sikhs are peaceful community” hence will keep mum.

[ame="https://www.newsweek.com/sikh-man-beaten-and-told-go-back-your-country-despicable-attack-1058016"]Internal Error

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2018-08-08/another-sikh-man-attacked-in-central-california

As a Sikh myself I feel that these people are just making a caricature of entire community. I wish if they could spend so much money, time and energy on some constructive work and can work towards the ideal of Sikhism “Sarbat Da Bhala” (Good for all)

But some people just don’t learn.

---- Singh Jasbeer