Kelly Osborne: 'I'm still skinny '

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Kelly Osbourne has hit out at claims she's putting on weight, insisting she's maintaining her US size 4 (UK 8), despite rumours that she's slowly shifting back to her more natural body shape.

The reality TV star and presenter, who famously shed over 40lbs during her stint last year on US TV show Dancing With The Stars, has been accused of putting on around half a stone over recent weeks, but desperate to maintain her position as a Hollywood skinny minnie, Kels has blasted the rumours.

“[The media keeps] writing that I'm getting fat, and I'm not – I'm the same size," she told Us.

Kelly, 26, has previously tackled Hollywood body facism, claiming, “I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict," and has admitted she's fighting the family genes every inch of the way when it comes to her shape and size.
But, much as we love ourselves some outspoken Kelly, we're not too sure about her insistence that, “I work out half an hour a day and just eat what I want and I'm happy, so I don't really care."

Hmmm, 'eat what I want', eh Kels? Well, maybe at the all-you-can-eat air buffet, perhaps?