Kareena to romance Sanjay Dutt in ‘Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani’

dc16

- dEsPeraTe cRaNky -
Well, Kareena Kapoor is one actress who seems to be getting the best of both worlds, as far as her upcoming films are concerned. While Bebo is already grabbing headlines for having been roped in to romance the much-younger looking Imran Khan in ‘Short Term Shaadi’, the latest buzz has it that the actress is also set to do a love story with none other than Sanjay Dutt.

Reports reveal that filmmaker Mahesh Manjrekar and Dutt have come back together for the former’s ambitious venture ‘Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani’, which will star Kareena opposite Sanju baba. Going by the title, the film is a love story of a blind girl and a badly disfigured man.

Confirming the news, Manjrekar said, “The film was planned with Sanju and Kareena in mind after the latter debuted in JP Dutta`s film ‘Refugee’ in 2000. Her pristine beauty and innocence was what I needed to play up against the character Sanju will play in the film.”

“Though Kareena has matured in 10 years, I find the same quality of unspoilt beauty and grace in her. Sanju also has aged wonderfully. To me they still work as the characters in my love story,” he added.

Sanjay and Mahesh recently had a patch up at an awards function in Sri Lanka, where Dutt hugged his thick pal and said, “Even if we don’t do a film together at least let’s meet up like old times.”

Well, Kareena-Sanjay together surely looks like another odd, yet interesting, pair to watch out for. What say!