Kapil Sharma's angry tweet to PM Narendra Modi, says "Is this achche din?"

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
In a sarcastic tweet put out to Prime Minister Narendra Modi standup comedian and actor Kapil Sharma stated - "Yeh hain aapke achhe din ? @narendramodi "This came after he had tweeted on Friday morning stating that he was asked to pay Rs. 5lakhs as bribe by the BMC for making an office in the city.
In a tweet put out from his official handle the actor said, "I am paying 15 cr income tax from last 5 year n still i have to pay 5 lacs bribe to BMC office for making my office @narendramodi."

KAPIL ✔ @kapilsharmaK9
I am paying 15 cr income tax from last 5 year n still i have to pay 5 lacs bribe to BMC office for making my office @narendramodi
5:53 AM - 9 Sep 2016

He further questioned the PM if these were his 'Achhe Din'?

KAPIL ✔ @kapilsharmaK9
Yeh hain aapke achhe din ? @narendramodi
6:14 AM - 9 Sep 2016

The stand up comedian, who is currently shooting for his comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show, is a big star today and his fan following in humungous.

The BJP MP Kirit Somaiya from Mumbai Morth east constituency tweeted saying, "It pains to here experience of #KapilSharma to Slum Dwellers of Bribe @ Mumbai MunicipalCorporation V shall Free BMC from Rule of ScamMafias"

Kirit Somaiya @kiritSomaiya
It pains to here experience of #KapilSharma to Slum Dwellers of Bribe @ Mumbai MunicipalCorporation V shall Free BMC from Rule of ScamMafias
9:20 AM - 9 Sep 2016

Marashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has replied to Kapil Sharma's tweet saying they will take strict action against the culprit.

Devendra Fadnavis ✔ @Dev_Fadnavis
Kapilbhai pls provide all info.
Have directed MC,BMC to take strictest action.
We will not spare the culprit @kapilsharmaK9 @narendramodi
9:24 AM - 9 Sep 2016

The BMC meanwhile which was quick to reply to it put out a statement by the BMC vigilance chief engineer Manohar Pawar that the BMC has taken a serious view of the corruption. They also requested the actor to give the name of person to enable the civic bodyto take strict action of the matter.