Kamani

kamani

Hello everyone !

Thanks for the warm welcome! As for telling u about myself, first and formost i'm not very good with technology so im gonna be bugging u all for help. I was born and raised in the u.k till about the age of 12 and now i live in canada, in beautiful british columbia and i am 20 years old. And most importantly I love GURDAS MAAN, i am a huge fan. Anywayz i hope i havent put u all to sleep, i just want to thanks and i cant wait to keep postin and getting to know u guyz some more.

Best regards Kamani

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
kamani said:
Hello everyone !

Thanks for the warm welcome! As for telling u about myself, first and formost i'm not very good with technology so im gonna be bugging u all for help. I was born and raised in the u.k till about the age of 12 and now i live in canada, in beautiful british columbia and i am 20 years old. And most importantly I love GURDAS MAAN, i am a huge fan. Anywayz i hope i havent put u all to sleep, i just want to thanks and i cant wait to keep postin and getting to know u guyz some more.

Best regards Kamani

welcum shelcum taan hai par ehe tan das de ki main guddi naal gal kar reha haan ki gudde naal?
:bak