Kala Chashma Video Crossed 120+ Million Views - Power Of Punjabi

HIT TRACK OF AMAR ARSHI AND KAM DHILLON NAMED KALA CHASHMA WHICH IS RECENTLY REMADE BY BADSHAH FOR BOLLYWOOD MOVIE BAAR BAAR DEKHO FT SIDHARATH MALHOTRA AND KATRINA KAIF, HAS CROSSED MORE THEN 120 MILLION views. it is is power of punjabi music. if punjabi music launched on big platforms with proper publicity it can get huge sucess.
give your views on this

Ted

VIP
This might be a little off topic but one of the reasons I think that these songs do so well in commercial films is because they are groovy tracks and people enjoy them as music rather than being critics of the song. Saade Bande tan facebook te video paake kende ne ki meaningful song karna chahida dharam ware sochna chahida blah blah blah.. But on the other hand not all tracks would be so successful in Bollywood. Tracks like Dil Lutiya, Romeo, Kala Chashma, Mundian Toh Bach Ke Rahi.. they would do really well.

And to add to PBX, punjabi music has already been released on fairly big platforms in the past. I think some Jazzy B songs have been featured in Bollywood. Jazzy B isn't the same anymore either but his stuff is still listenable.

DBF

Mad
poor mix but bollywood's wider audience made it big.. orginal was best.. which sampled llcool's track.. still dont know if kam dhillon did it then or was ghost produced by PIR as the bolly version mentions composed by prem and hardeep

poor mix but bollywood's wider audience made it big.. orginal was best.. which sampled llcool's track.. still dont know if kam dhillon did it then or was ghost produced by PIR as the bolly version mentions composed by prem and hardeep
it is also a headache for me that is this song a ghost product ??
original kam dhillon but bollywood giving credit to PIR