Kaka bhaniawala is still alive

I mean similarities will always be there even if it's 18/20 on the tone thing or whatever but that same voice can't come back no matter what we say. This guy's pretty close I admit, and I'm pretty sure there will be haters, but just let him to his thing and sorry to say this, but this guy can't be Kaka Bhainiawala. Sorry!

We are not saying he is Kaka Bhaniawala. Off course compression of Kaka with Lovely because he is student of Kaka. Student cant do what his guru did.
But at least we got that same kind of tone which we were missing after Kaka. Let see how much far he goes when his other tracks gonna release.

He is the only student of Kaka. He was with Kaka when Kaka was not even in the market.

Haters gonna hate him cause they cant do and sing like what Lovely is singing.

Thanks

HSKukal

Elite
hhhhmmmmmmm ..... will still miss LEGEND KAKA .....
thrz a vry significant different btwn thwe voice quality n tone of lovely n tht of KAKA .....
only one who can match him is Lembher ....
one other major diff is PAGG .......... don't know whether ppl noticed :(

@harsain .We are talking about voice quality dear. Not dressing senc. And lembher cant sing from where this guys are singing.

@bony710. Well you can say dear....Cause this track was recorded by lovely @ 2007. So he is quite pro now. Doing lots of tracks with some big name in the market and also working on his solo album.

Thanks

gSINGHg

Elite
how can you possibly compare lovely to lehmber or kaka, lovely has just the 1 single released and all of a sudden hes become an icon in your eyes....that or your desperate to sell his vocals.

@gSINGHg- Lol. May i know dear where i am comparing Lovely With Kaka & Lembher??
I just want everyone to know about Lovely talent cause he is not son of any famed singer or belongs to any rich family.
He is a self made young talent of feature who belongs to a poor family.
Nothing personal dear.

Thanks.

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
theek hai voice par kaka warga nai koi aya ajj tak te avega nai koi jehra ude warge gayega, baki tusi sab siyane......
mere walo lovely nu gud luck!!

gSINGHg

Elite
being from a poor background or a family with no reference to the music industry is hardly an excuse to favour an individual, in attempt to sell lovely's vocals after 1 single is ridiculous and some what embarrassing on his part, without being publically recognised, no 3rd party having heard his name, you assume people will be interested in a newcomers vocals, why? because he sounds like kaka, kaka is no more so you assume that you can take advantage of what his future led, clearly you've portrayed lovely as being a duplicate, hardly original, hardly a route to stardom....all done in an attempt to sell his vocals

@gSINGHg- Lol why you getting frustrated dear. Are you getting because u cant sing like Lovely or you more interested in his vocals but you don't:yes have bucks for it or your from any other vocal website supporter cause you the only person who's comments are bit rude and off from the topic. Here we not selling our vocals dear. We just sharing our views.
Thanks.

I gotta agree. I mean if he really was an artist of true talent, he would've came into the industry much earlier. And now that the great singer Kaka Bhainiawala is gone, he's obviously gonna draw criticism and the fact that a website selling his vocals is trying to market him like this... that's a problem.

reallycool0- Yup your right dear. People gonna criticize lovely cause kaka is no more. When the time kaka was in market lovely was quite young. Now he is aged like 23 and his voice is quite toned.:kiven

If people criticize you, hurt you or shout at you, Don't be bothered.....Just remember
'In every game audience make d noise, Not d players':so

Thanks