Just Amazing

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
I will never ever get tired of watching this goal !!

"]YouTube - ‪08/03/2011 Barcellona Arsenal 1-0 Goal Messi‬‏

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
yup ... zidane saddi team da si dats y ohde goals hor vi vadiya lagde :sm

zidane wid del piero :dr

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
the goal he scored vs getafe was the best ,,dodged atleast 5 defenders n even the goalkeeper came from midfield and scored anamazing goal ,,similar to the maradona's goal vs england in world cup..
he was 19 yrs old that time ,,,his amazing skill n speed just takes the breath away..
looks like ur playing fifa in amateur mode with messi in control .......

MAVERICK

his only problem, physicality...if a opposition comes, and they have a very tough physical playing style, then skills go back home empty handed. moreover, for messi to score, he needs iniesta or xavi behind him, not mascherano :p

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
joban watch that goal vs getafe n then tell me if xavi or inesta were actually needed ..

i feel xavi n inesta do play their parts its true but messi remains top scorer of the league goal requires skill to finish the move ,it could have even have been villa or pedro or any other forward as top score ,,but messi tops the score board mean he has what it takes to deliver the goal ...

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
^the only rough patch in his career and that comes back to haunt him back....
even ronaldo could not find the touch ,he had to be content with 1 goal ,but in liga bbva he is on second spot after messi ...
with the lacklustre midfield of argentina , i believe the role of messi was limited to creating chance rather than scoring on them ,team obviously does come first .
but the goals of higuain n tevez were created by messi mostly ...
and yes ,the presence of midfielders like xavi and inesta does give u chance to open up and strike at the heart of the other team ,,the thing missing in argentina national team in worldcup but finally the thing comes to scoring even when u get the chance whether u can ,n messi does it best i believe ....