Juggy D's Forthcoming (2008)

Everyone here know's Juggy D, right? If not, Juggy D became an instant superstar with his debut album, Sohniye. His album featured three of his currently most famous tracks titled Sohniye, Billo & Kohl Aaja/Come Closer feat. Jin. After the release, he collaborated with Shin DCS on the track, O Jaan Meri Ya. Soon, Juggy D just dissappeared. There's been a lot of speculation going on about him and I'm here to clear things out! Yeah! First of all, Juggy D is releasing a brand-new album in 2008. We don't know what it's gonna be called, but I do have some information for you. Juggy D's 08 release is going to feature not several artists, but several producers including (hold your breath) Rishi Rich, Mentor Kolektiv, Tigerstyle, Hunterz, Jags Klimax, and Panjabi Hit Squad!!! Balle! Also, at the Nach Nach Asian Ball 2008, Juggy D cleared the speculation of a Jazzy B-Juggy D collaboration. He said "It's gonna be happening soon, man". Well, there's another thing we gotta look forward to in the coming years.

JUGGY D- INTERVIEW AT THE NACH NACH ASIAN BALL 2008

(Juggy D Interview- 1:25 to 2:40)

onlycheema

Banned
I suppose Ambi BIlga..JAzzy B's manager is denying it.....who will anyway want to collaborate with a man who uses sohniye in every other song he sings.His punjbai is worst to say the least.