Jokes

kanjjar

Banned
Why can't we be more tolerant of these jokes? Where does it say that a joke can't be offensive. Make fun of everyone. Think of it as "Taava Launa(watch The Roast of..... Series)" ajj tuhada lagga hai, kal kise hor da laggu ga, parso kise hor da. It just a joke after all. We can laugh at others i think we should learn how to laugh at ourselves. And think UNP should be the first one to start it.... Anything goes should be the new and only Rule.............

yr sharma or besharma keo use krna?? :sim

koi hor name rakh lo >> pappu or smthing else jera k kise diya feeling nu hurt na kre :d

regards

Santa use karkey v kisey di feelings nu kyun hurt karna?..:)

I have an idea: How about we only use names from the majority?...

or

Anything goes?

give other people the chance to enjoy their jokes 2.

pps309

Prime VIP
1. Recently i have seen so many reported posts, coz somebody used the word "Sardar" while posting the joke, but havent seen a single one when somebody uses Sharma, Baniya etc, i guess if we r refraining ourselves then we should be doing it to the max, so its a request, plz refrain from posting such threads where we have castes or surnames taken of any sorts.

2. Plz check the section, before posting the joke, coz its has become a daily routine to delete atleast 10 or more threads as reposts.

Thanks & Regards.
What was the action taken for those reported posts?

Why can't we be more tolerant of these jokes? Where does it say that a joke can't be offensive. Make fun of everyone. Think of it as "Taava Launa(watch The Roast of..... Series)" ajj tuhada lagga hai, kal kise hor da laggu ga, parso kise hor da. It just a joke after all. We can laugh at others i think we should learn how to laugh at ourselves. And think UNP should be the first one to start it.... Anything goes should be the new and only Rule.............

Lets start with you, give me your full name and will start making fun of you using your caste and religion name. Lets see how long you or your fellas will take.

BTW I was given infraction when I posted joke on Hindu instead of Sardar.

Je aapa naam na use kariye ta he eh gal kise sire lagni ae. Aapa santa di ja sharma di jagah te ik bnda te banta te verma d jagah duja bnda likh dayiye ta v joke he rahega. Par kise da naam ne lya jawega.

kanjjar

Banned
Lets start with you, give me your full name and will start making fun of you using your caste and religion name. Lets see how long you or your fellas will take.
BTW I was given infraction when I posted joke on Hindu instead of Sardar.

I love how your mind only works one way. You want my full name religion and caste. lol.. anything else?? my date of birth? maybe be the name of the area where i was born???
See PPs if you make fun of hindus or someone else makes fun of sikhs mera tava lagna hi lagna.Literally......
I have a very fair idea about what kind of joke you will post. You will be more than happy to make fun of my mother's family but you won't be happy to make fun of my dad's family you might find it very offensive. Because you will think they are one of you. lol........ Which is not true. They are and will always be..... ONLY MINE......
Apologies in advance for being a helping hand in going off topic...........

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
santa banta sab nu bhul ke

ik da naam falahan rakh lo
dooje da naam dhamkana
flaahna says----------- blah blah
dhamkana say -------------blah blah :an

pps309

Prime VIP
I love how your mind only works one way. You want my full name religion and caste. lol.. anything else?? my date of birth? maybe be the name of the area where i was born???
See PPs if you make fun of hindus or someone else makes fun of sikhs mera tava lagna hi lagna.Literally......
I have a very fair idea about what kind of joke you will post. You will be more than happy to make fun of my mother's family but you won't be happy to make fun of my dad's family you might find it very offensive. Because you will think they are one of you. lol........ Which is not true. They are and will always be..... ONLY MINE......
Apologies in advance for being a helping hand in going off topic...........

My mind works only one way. I have one yard stick for everyone, no double standards.
If anyone can post and lauff on sardar jokes, and also advices to take that sportingly, same should happen for hindu jokes or pandit jokes or chamar jokes or watever.

I never initiate but it is just the taste of their own medicine in different package.