Jay's Opinion about u ... get 1 NOW .. Freee FREEEee..

Some1

Focusing on ________
Offer does not last longggg Hurryyyyy :dan :dan :dan :dan

daz called Marketing Strategy :wink :wink :wink rolf rolf rolf

chalo hun dasso who wants to know wat i think about them :cool

this aint no stint ... this is just MY thread for me to interact with my friends and ppl whod like to knw me better :wig :wig :wig

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
JaY said:
Offer does not last longggg Hurryyyyy :dan :dan :dan :dan

daz called Marketing Strategy :wink :wink :wink rolf rolf rolf

chalo hun dasso who wants to know wat i think about them :cool

this aint no stint ... this is just MY thread for me to interact with my friends and ppl whod like to knw me better :wig :wig :wig
Pehlle saade saareya tau apne lai Opinions ta lae la...
Heres my turn... i've got one word
"Chweeeeeeeeeeeeeetieeeeeeeeeeee"

Shes simply the beshtttttt.... Luv ya Pouchie:kh

speedy250kmph said:
Pehlle saade saareya tau apne lai Opinions ta lae la...
speedy250kmph said:
Heres my turn... i've got one word
"Chweeeeeeeeeeeeeetieeeeeeeeeeee"

Shes simply the beshtttttt.... Luv ya Pouchie:kh

Wuuuurd.....Shpeedys is all right ere, pouchie pie...

Pouchie is the heart n soul of this place I wud rather say. If she aint here, this wud be a bore n dead place to be in **laff**

Some1

Focusing on ________
*~^~*Niki Grewal*~^~*

Met Her: exactly a year ago

Fights: 1 indirect ...

Initial Misunderstanding: enna mithaa ... :sleepy ..lagda yaa taan cheeni naal bharri aa te andar mirchi aa ... yaa fer insaan ni aa :hyper .... like 1st i thot she was too mushy .. too obsessed with love ... pretending to be sweet to every1 ... juss chamchagiri :an

but slowly slowly talked to her ... more and more .... and more ... and it juss kept increasingggggggg :dan ...

like im amazed at her listening skills .. sunayi jo gallan sunayi jo ... sunni jaange :gig :gig :gig ... (beshak becharri jinni marji mann'ch gallan kad di hove ... kadde kahendi ni ... god bless her for that :gig :gig )

nd she's really pretty ... te ehnaan di smile kaatilaanaaa barri ... :yum
par koi fayeda ni .. jinna marji patai jo .... :n

e-luv taan bana laye Smitten ... par real life'ch taken ne :slap

te when u listen about her life ... it amazes u ... es delicate di jaan di life'ch ehnaa kuch ... :dr :dr ... kayi warri stupid kehn noon jee karda ... par fer yaad aaunda kaafi vadde ne :an :an

but best thing with her is ... like even if she acts like a big sister when im acting all stupid and idiotic :an ... she neva really treats me like a kid ... :wig ... she understands u ... and talks to u asif she's talking to same age as her ... :cool

she's 1 of those few people for whom i have IMMENSE respect and nothing can deter that :y ... wuld not like to do something she doesnt like ... tho i luv to tease her ...

baaki im waiting for her to come meet me :wink :wink

i really do love my girlfriends :kh

im sorry but u just cannot not love her :gig :gig :gig

Smitten luv ya :dan :dan

NOTE: she should eat more ... be regular in eating :yum ... smile more :wig ... be more happy ... and come visit me ... :gig ... and shouldt stress herself ... :slap

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Pouchie bahut chunga lagga Nikko baare sab parke...Good to know so many things about her ...she is a beautiful soul ... God Bless her for the lovely person she is :y

Now I have a request for you...zara apne veere baare ta dasna ki opinion hai, kyonki mainu ta kade kade samjh jehi nahi lagdi ....lol............:hyper

Some1

Focusing on ________
veere baare wi dasde aan .... :gig ... thorri list lammi aa :gig :gig

saare wait kar re ke main ki likhdi ohnaan baare :an

saareyaan ne milke kutai karni aa :gig :gig :an :hide :an

Kaddi kaddi Yakeen ni hunda v duniya ch eda de loki v hunde ne jihde inne chagey hundde ne ....Pouchie dian gallan ton yakken ho janda ki nikko warge v insaan hunde ne duniya ch. I dunno V ki chakkar aa.

Hahah kithay sadde warge chor uchakke te kithay eddan de do-good people. God bless em.

Te sannu v bless kare eddan de loki de ke....lol une ki bless karna uh dittey hoye v khoh lenda... :(