• Mona Vasu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palak (Gurmeet Kaur)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • IshQ Bector

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aakashh Deep Saigal dons many hats – a well known television artist, a film actor, model a state – level former football player, a sound engineer and a documentary film-maker. Besides this, he has also won the title of “Supermodel of the year” at the Gladrags Manhunt Contest.

He became a household name when he played the character of Ansh Gujral in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. He was appreciated for playing the ‘rich spoilt brat” a character in the show Kuchh Is Tara and has dabbled with comedy in Comedy Circus 2.

So here he is… ready to take on any challenge and already considers himself a winner in the game.

Aman Yatan Verma is a known face on Indian Television. He started his career on television with Shanti followed by Ghar Ek Mandir, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kumkum, Aurat, Devi, Mahabharat Part 2, Dushman, Virasat and Sujata. Aman has acted in major films like Baghban, Babul and Andaaz and anchored some very popular game shows Dial Aur Jeeto, Indian Idol 1 & 2 and Khulja Sim Sim.

Quiz him about why he chose to participate in the show, he says “I was bored with what was happening and wanted to rediscover myself. This will open my horizon. I’m truly looking forward to this experience”

Anaida stormed the Indian music scene more so with her dancing skills than her hit single ‘Hotline’. Her next single Hoo Halla Hoo was the first animated video to be produced in India for the movie The Lion King and she was also the first singer to sing an English song for the film Bombay Boys. Incidentally, this singer – dancer is also a painter.

Chetan Hansraj, one of the most talented actors of the small screen started his career with modeling and never looked back. With that enviable physique and striking looks he has been the heartthrob of many people. He has done almost 200 commercials as a kid and was also a state level water polo player. Chetan sprung to popularity popularity by the portrayal of his character Sasha in the popular Indian daily soap Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. This six feet plus was seen in serials like Kkusum, Kajal Sabki Aankhon Mein Bassi and Prithviraj Chauhan and has also tried his hands in movies.

This cool dude has absolutely no qualms and fears in the jungle!

Hip Hop artist, IshQ Bector, is not just a performer but he is also a songwriter, producer, entrepreneur and a visionary poet. IshQ has written, produced and sang songs for films like Ugly Aur Pagli, Maan Gaye Mugal-E-Azam and Race. He has also performed with the likes of Rishi Rich and acted in movies like Barsaat.

Ask him why he chose to participate and he instantly replied “I want to get into the Indian home … so either I break in and steal your television or be featured on it!”

With an enticing smile and slumberous eyes, Marc Robinson a model, flashed into the limelight by choosing to be an actor in the movie Bada Din opposite seasoned actress Shabana Azmi. Since then, he has worked as a model co-ordinator and choreographer for many a fashion shows & glamorous events. Today, he is happily married to fellow model Waluscha D'Souza with three kids.

He is a die hard fan of Robert De Niro and claims to have seen Taxi Driver more than twenty times.

Mona Vasu always had the urge to act but since she was not connected with the entertainment industry… she never gave it a serious thought. It was during her college days that she enrolled with National School Drama and thereafter did a lot of commercials and a travel show. The turning point came for Mona when she was offered the lead role of Millie and later moved to Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi. In her free time she likes to chat up with friends and read.

She admits that it was purely for the adventure and thrill that she agreed to put herself through the test in the jungle.

Palak has gained notoriety & fame through the Roadies show...now gear up to see more wild 'cat fights' only on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao...

Palak aka Gurmet Kaur has acted in the song ‘Bhoothni Ke’ from the film ‘Singh Is King’ but is better known for her cat fights in Roadies. This 19 year old hails from Chandigarh and will be soon seen in the Hindi film ‘Kissan’

She calls herself ‘bindaas’, a ‘fighter’ and believes she has all it takes to survive in the jungle.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.
Please Vote

icon_cheerleaderscratchy-1.gif
1-1.gif
2-1.gif
icon_cheerleaderscratchy-1.gif

prithvi.k

on off on off......
oh hell thatz Palak aka Gurmet Kaur from gurdasspur or whateverthatz roadies girl..jo gandi gandi galeyah dende seh yup isnuh ke hogaya.. whoz she becomes so dark..first i thought koe nigro hai baad meh pata chala its palak yup !