Isnt it funny?!, cmon peeps...we need some religion

neil

W@TNO DOOR
isnt it ....

Funny how ten dollars looks so big when we take it to Gurdwara,
But so small when we take it to the store.

Funny how long 60 minutes is when we are serving langer,
But how short when shopping, playing ps2, or watching TV.

Funny how laborious it is to read a chapter in the history books,
But how easy it is to read 200-300 pages of loads of magazines.

Funny how we believe what a person or newspaper says,
But question what the Guru Granth Sahib say.

Funny how we can't think of anything to say when we pray,
But don't have any difficulty thinking of things to gossip about.

Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks to fit a prayer even into our schedule,
But have no problems adjusting for a gig at the last minute.

Funny how we get thrilled when a football game runs overtime,
But complain when a kirtan is longer than usual.

Funny how people scramble to get a front seat at a sporting event,
But scramble to get a back row at the Gurdwara

Funny how difficult it is to share Gods' words with others,
But how simple it is to spread rumours.

lolz...just think bout it...it is true isnit?


--------------------
 
some of them are really true .....
neil said:
isnt it ....

Funny how ten dollars looks so big when we take it to Gurdwara,
But so small when we take it to the store.

Funny how long 60 minutes is when we are serving langer,
But how short when shopping, playing ps2, or watching TV.

Funny how laborious it is to read a chapter in the history books,
But how easy it is to read 200-300 pages of loads of magazines.

Funny how we believe what a person or newspaper says,
But question what the Guru Granth Sahib say.

Funny how we can't think of anything to say when we pray,
But don't have any difficulty thinking of things to gossip about.

Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks to fit a prayer even into our schedule,
But have no problems adjusting for a gig at the last minute.

Funny how we get thrilled when a football game runs overtime,
But complain when a kirtan is longer than usual.

Funny how people scramble to get a front seat at a sporting event,
But scramble to get a back row at the Gurdwara

Funny how difficult it is to share Gods' words with others,
But how simple it is to spread rumours.

lolz...just think bout it...it is true isnit?


--------------------
 

Some1

Focusing on ________
i read it sumwere b4

nd like most of it is sooooo tru :n

but back'ch sitting di gall ... main har jaga hi back te behni aan :cnf
 

Guest33

Elite
aaho bahut sach bolia hai.....jad gurudware jande ne sare taan dekhde ne ki sab toon chota te sab to purana note kehda.....ih gal ni ki baba sade mayia de chadave da bhukha......oh te bas piyar mangda sada....
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
most of em r so true buh aa do nayi aa mere layi true..........:hyper :hyper :hyper

neil said:
isnt it ....


Funny how we believe what a person or newspaper says,
But question what the Guru Granth Sahib say.



Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks to fit a prayer even into our schedule,
But have no problems adjusting for a gig at the last minute.
 

neil

W@TNO DOOR
yeah, you are jama right,

bhaapian de ek kehnee aa

jhooth bee bulende aan,
ghat vee tulende aan,
par waheguru taan bulende aan,

sade nere ALAMGIR SAHIB sunday nun ghughiyan da jor mela lagda, tabbar samet aunde ne, te 5 rupayeye de deg kara ke 15 jaane langar chak ke jaande ne,

jatti_sydney said:
aaho bahut sach bolia hai.....jad gurudware jande ne sare taan dekhde ne ki sab toon chota te sab to purana note kehda.....ih gal ni ki baba sade mayia de chadave da bhukha......oh te bas piyar mangda sada....
 

Some1

Focusing on ________
the gurdwara here and the punjabis here r too rich ... so i think i aint doing nething wrong ... lol jkes ... i dont carry cash on me ... daz it :n
 

Guest33

Elite
JaY said:
the gurdwara here and the punjabis here r too rich ... so i think i aint doing nething wrong ... lol jkes ... i dont carry cash on me ... daz it :n
thats ok jay.......rabbnu sache dil naal taan dhiauni hain na........that sthe bottomline...usnu apna piyar deo.....
 

Some1

Focusing on ________
appan naa kuch mangeedi da guru ghar jaake naa kuch ... par sacha dil ki ... kisse jamane'ch aseen wi religious te dillon saaf hunde si ... hun wi dillon saaf haige aan .. par jimen boj jiha chukki firde ... :n :n

lol dunno wat im writing ... its juss 1 of thoseeee moods :n
 

Guest33

Elite
JaY said:
appan naa kuch mangeedi da guru ghar jaake naa kuch ... par sacha dil ki ... kisse jamane'ch aseen wi religious te dillon saaf hunde si ... hun wi dillon saaf haige aan .. par jimen boj jiha chukki firde ... :n :n

lol dunno wat im writing ... its juss 1 of thoseeee moods :n
koi na choti tu kalli ni sab hi aise ne...umar naal insaaan da baggage vadh da janda......so tu kalli ni sab da hi ih haal hai...so cheer up!!!!!!
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
neil said:
yeah, you are jama right,

bhaapian de ek kehnee aa

jhooth bee bulende aan,
ghat vee tulende aan,
par waheguru taan bulende aan,

sade nere ALAMGIR SAHIB sunday nun ghughiyan da jor mela lagda, tabbar samet aunde ne, te 5 rupayeye de deg kara ke 15 jaane langar chak ke jaande ne,
par ik gall hai rabb da naa v baut lendiyaan ne aa toffyaan.......Darbar Sahib ja k dekho...savere parkas wele sariyaan toffyaan hi hundiya seva kardiyaan.....
 

Zailldaar

Mimber
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
par ik gall hai rabb da naa v baut lendiyaan ne aa toffyaan.......Darbar Sahib ja k dekho...savere parkas wele sariyaan toffyaan hi hundiya seva kardiyaan.....

Very rite..eh ghuggia de jorde seva ta bahut karde ne...jive v ne but apna saroop nahi change karde...eh ta assi Jatt he aaa jehre .....BRUAAAAAAH
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
jattscotchdashokeen said:
Very rite..eh ghuggia de jorde seva ta bahut karde ne...jive v ne but apna saroop nahi change karde...eh ta assi Jatt he aaa jehre .....BRUAAAAAAH
chal kisse gall te taan mere naal sehmat hoya :slap
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bapu da laadla Religion and Politics 0
Top