Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Sal-Man!

Lily

B.R
Staff member
4265735393.jpg
On the face of it, he’s got all the makings of a superhero - large heart, a well-chiseled body, a massive fan base and stunning looks. So, if anything, it’s a skin-tight costume and a cape that’s missing. But considering Salman’s more famous for his shirtless acts, where he unashamedly flexes his swoon-worthy muscles at every given opportunity, we’re confident he could set a different trend - for cape-less superheroes.

With his arch rival, Shah Rukh Khan, gearing up to unveil his superpowers in Ra.One, it’s probable that Salman might want to contest SRK’s muscle powers on the Bollywood battleground (and bagsy e+ be called upon to judge the winner!)

But alas, there’s no such starry fist-fight in the making, or so we are told, as Salman insists he isn’t keen on playing a superhero. “I don't want to be bitten by a spider to be Spider-man,” he quipped. “I don't want to wear red underwear on the outside to be superman. I want to be Sal-Man.”

So, with the industry buzzing about Salman’s new role as a super-powered spy in filmmaker Kabir Khan’s next flick, we aren’t entirely sure why Salman is keeping his latest stunt under wraps. Maybe superhero Sal-Man’s worried he can’t fill a pair of underpants as well as Superman?

[/img][/COLOR]