WHO MADE THIS FOUM?

COMPARE THIS FORUM WITH

TRADERJI.COM

HOW NICE LOOKIING OF TRADERJI.COM

TRY TO MAKE UR FORUM LIKE TRADERJI.COM

:thnx

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
gagan check kariye wats so good at traderji.........and then lets see wat else can we do, i thought we were already doing to much here, anyways CRAZY thanks for ur suggestion, we will look into it :angel

Guest33

Elite
main vi dekhi si i didn't fins anything special except lots of ads............baki bhai gagan te dhillonn u pata hona.....

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
main v check kiti site... mainu ta koi farak ni lageya... nale unp ik wakhri site aa... ehdi aapni wakhri identity hai... so eh kaim aa :angel

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
**The Ominous** said:
Ki special hai Trader ji vich, menu tan kuch khas labeya nahi ehna us vich ???
bai sara same hi a almost... so meri soch hai ki aapa kise di nakal ni karni .. unp wakhri site aa.. hor sadi nakal karan na ki aapa ohna di :y

CRAZY

Hunting......
Angel_Eyes said:
gagan check kariye wats so good at traderji.........and then lets see wat else can we do, i thought we were already doing to much here, anyways CRAZY thanks for ur suggestion, we will look into it :angel

mY QUES. wAS RELATED TO THE APPEARENCE AND SOME SETTING THAT U ENABLED FOR NORMAL (NEW USER ).

FIRST RELATED TO AVATAR. iMAGES AND SIGNATURES ETC..
THAT'S IT...

This settings should be enabled after certain of postes.

AND THAT TEMPLATE U USED IS NOT OK.

ITS NOT FOR 800x600

ITS 1024X768

NOT OK FOR 15" MONITOR. MAY BE OK FOR 17"

that was my suggestion.. comment plz

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
CRAZY said:
mY QUES. wAS RELATED TO THE APPEARENCE AND SOME SETTING THAT U ENABLED FOR NORMAL (NEW USER ).

THAT'S IT...

ITS NOT FOR 800x600

ITS 1024X768

gagan paaji.................u are needed here..............i m like in troble.........lol..........j/k...................no worries, suggestions are always welcome, someone will look into all this sooner

Some1

Focusing on ________
CRAZY said:

THAT'S IT...

ITS NOT FOR 800x600

ITS 1024X768

hmmm interesting bt my monitor is 14 and the template seems fine to me :thinking baaki yh its 1024X768 :bak

and enabling settings after some posts is every forum's own choice ... well c if we want to do it that way or let every user new nd old have the same freedom :re

CRAZY

Hunting......
jaY said:
hmmm interesting bt my monitor is 14 and the template seems fine to me :thinking baaki yh its 1024X768 :bak

and enabling settings after some posts is every forum's own choice ... well c if we want to do it that way or let every user new nd old have the same freedom :re
Yeah I know that.. I was just comparing it to Traderji.com
I forget that They are professinal That's why they have some
restrictions.. Well this forum is for fun.... and sharing so ok with
keep going it as u want....

The Ominous

Come get Some......
CRAZY said:

THAT'S IT...

ITS NOT FOR 800x600

ITS 1024X768

We are lookin after it, couz main problem is with 800x600 users.

We can do it in few seconds but most of user wants to use the forum as they are using right now.

We will consider your suggestion, thank you :)

Rolly

lolz
gagan bro, i dont think ehde vich zyaada prob aauni .. just see if widths of inner tables are in %ges, which i guess should be, then change the width of header table given in header file of template from px to %ges. that should adjust for all resolutions.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Rolly said:
gagan bro, i dont think ehde vich zyaada prob aauni .. just see if widths of inner tables are in %ges, which i guess should be, then change the width of header table given in header file of template from px to %ges. that should adjust for all resolutions.

Hey Rahul, we got a smart built in software for vB. So makin it look like that trader forum is no big deal......

Let other Admin's come online. i will talk to them and then we will decide wat to do. :)