Iraj & Sean Kingston Ft.Bohemia,- U N ME - Coming Soon

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member
To kick off the new year right, Bohemia has announced his first collaboration of 2014 via Twitter. The track titled ‘U N Me‘ is produced by Iraj, a Shri Lanka based Sinhalese/Pop artist and features the multi-platinum Jamaican-American superstar, Sean Kingston. The chorus is sung by Sonu Kakkar, known for her Bollywood playback work and her recent appearance in Coke Studio. She received the ‘Best Indi Artist’ award at MTV VMA India in 2013. Sean Kingston dipped out of the spotlight for a while but appears to be back on the scene turning it up. His collaboration with Tyga, French Montana and Pusha-T called ‘Mally Mall‘ was released just a few days back and is already rocking the charts. ‘U N Me’ is sure to be a blast of new energy for all Diehard Bohemia fans, since majority of them have complained of not receiving enough new music from the creator of Punjabi rap. According to Iraj’s camp, the collaboration is due to release sometime this year, assuring it won’t be – fashionably late. Each act is expected to bring their own brand of excitement on the track. And a Music Video for it is a no brainer! Let us know what you think about this upcoming collab?

BohemiaSeanKingston700x541-1.jpg

singhmafia

This moment we own it
Bohemia new collab with sean Kingston

To kick off the new year right, Bohemia has announced his first collaboration of 2014 via Twitter. The track titled ‘U N Me‘ is produced by Iraj, a Shri Lanka based Sinhalese/Pop artist and features the multi-platinum Jamaican-American superstar, Sean Kingston. The chorus is sung by Sonu Kakkar, known for her Bollywood playback work and her recent appearance in Coke Studio. She received the ‘Best Indi Artist’ award at MTV VMA India in 2013. Sean Kingston dipped out of the spotlight for a while but appears to be back on the scene turning it up. His collaboration with Tyga, French Montana and Pusha-T called ‘Mally Mall‘ was released just a few days back and is already rocking the charts. ‘U N Me’ is sure to be a blast of new energy for all Diehard Bohemia fans, since majority of them have complained of not receiving enough new music from the creator of Punjabi rap. According to Iraj’s camp, the collaboration is due to release sometime this year, assuring it won’t be – fashionably late. Each act is expected to bring their own brand of excitement on the track. And a Music Video for it is a no brainer! Let us know what you think about this upcoming collab?:load

Attachments

• 2014-01-20--09_03_04.jpg
    2014-01-20--09_03_04.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,290