investments in INDIA

neil

W@TNO DOOR
INDIA

our beloved land, i always feel something deep inside me, when i say this word or hear it. well, i guess same happens to most of you.
Everyday, we hear about the booming economy in INDIA in every sector, take it IT, manufacturing, real estate or what not,
my question is IS IT THE RIGHT TIME AND A WISE DECISION TO INVEST IN INDIA?

would like to see what you people think about it.

neil

W@TNO DOOR
real estate tun jiyada uthey business karan da jiyada profit aa,

JaY said:
chd. ch property de rates baahle high hoge :talli :talli :talli :talli :talli

investment karan joge $$ ni mere kolle rofl rofl rofl

:hide

neil

W@TNO DOOR
I was speaking for INDIA in general.
but do u know they are making CHD AND MOHALI the IT hub for north INDIA,
so what u think. give it a second thought jay.

JaY said:
sirji chd. business jaada challu ke real estate ... socho socho thinko thinko :y :y :y

Zailldaar

Mimber
wat i think is India is the ideal country for investing at this point of time.Everything is developing in India now,so the business in any field will yield profitable results.

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
main te j kade business shuru karna hoye te call center hi khollaan...itz at itz peak at da moment......jedi company da dekh lao call center india hi hai.....baaki m not vry business minded person so main ess topic te commnet nayi kar sakdi........

india vich investment karke aajkal bahut fayda... one should invest in properties.. property layo... te thode der baad sale kardo.. chaandi hi chanddi

neil

W@TNO DOOR
yes you are right bai.
can u be more specific about the fields u reckon its blooming,
as i know manufacturing is down in india now, it has been taken over by the chinese...

jattscotchdashokeen said:
wat i think is India is the ideal country for investing at this point of time.Everything is developing in India now,so the business in any field will yield profitable results.

neil

W@TNO DOOR
you are right, i guess.
but to start with, open a school that teaches english and get u ready for the call center jobs.
call center business is blooming, even bathinda has a call center that works for an overseas communication company.

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
main te j kade business shuru karna hoye te call center hi khollaan...itz at itz peak at da moment......jedi company da dekh lao call center india hi hai.....baaki m not vry business minded person so main ess topic te commnet nayi kar sakdi........

neil

W@TNO DOOR
bai ji,
properties are not hot these days, har koi taan property dealer baniya pia, and loki ajj kall coloniser bane hoye ne,
so u cant survive with just buyin a small piece of land.
if u want to get into property business, u gotta buy a big piece of land, and develop a colony, hire your own construction people.

u will be talking big bucks then

Jango_Baba said:
india vich investment karke aajkal bahut fayda... one should invest in properties.. property layo... te thode der baad sale kardo.. chaandi hi chanddi

neil said:
bai ji,
properties are not hot these days, har koi taan property dealer baniya pia, and loki ajj kall coloniser bane hoye ne,
so u cant survive with just buyin a small piece of land.
if u want to get into property business, u gotta buy a big piece of land, and develop a colony, hire your own construction people.

u will be talking big bucks then
veere punjab vich properties di boom aa...!! i will tell u sumthing for an eg.. recently we took a plot 1 year back n made a house out of it n sold it in next three months.. we got profited for nearly........ more than 5 lakhs.... so its better n invest ..construct n sell..

neil

W@TNO DOOR
you made profit, as you constructed a building or a house on it, so u can say, construction cud be in boom, but not property mate,
i ve some piece of land on sale back in ludhiana and i aint getting no good price for it.

Jango_Baba said:
veere punjab vich properties di boom aa...!! i will tell u sumthing for an eg.. recently we took a plot 1 year back n made a house out of it n sold it in next three months.. we got profited for nearly........ more than 5 lakhs.... so its better n invest ..construct n sell..

full_taur

Nice Thread Neil bai...

No doubt India is booming and business there is booming like anything..

yaar i have been working in India and i have been working on foreign shores as well and i must say that with the manpower and young people, India will grow & grow & grow...

and Bai Property is the buzz word as of now.. Yesterday i was reading an article, whihs says ki Property market in chandigarh is hotter then of gurgaon and expensive as well.. veere !!! can you beleive it, in last 3 years, in chandigarh the prices have been up by 300%.. Man i cant beleive it...

Bai in nutshell, If u have got good IDea for India.. it will sell.. but if i will do business i will target young peepz.... kuch alagh, kuch different for young peepz..:slap:slap:slap

Some1

Focusing on ________
u say property aint no profit lol

im gana laff now lol

mohali 1 kanal kothi price rose in 2 yrs frm 80 lakhs to 1.5 crore lol :dan:dan

nd for a property of 1.5 crore .. ppl r so desperate to get it they'll even pay 2-2.5 crore to get it :y:y

conclusion: chd-mohali is no longer affordable rolfrolfrolfrolfrolf

newayz depends wat part of ludhiana cuz prices r on a damn steep rise all over punjab :y:y:y:y

neil said:
you made profit, as you constructed a building or a house on it, so u can say, construction cud be in boom, but not property mate,
i ve some piece of land on sale back in ludhiana and i aint getting no good price for it.
buddy it also depends upon where the property is located..
if its some where on the main road u surely gonna get a good price for that... n if in some betwen the farms.. they u will get accordingly to the land location

neil

W@TNO DOOR
THANKS HARJINDER,
well no doubt INDIA is booming, but INDIA used to be the manufacturind hub of asia, but its been taken over by CHINA.
you are right that one has to think of something different to succeed and yeah property is one of the ways to go.
i invested in that but my guess went wrong....so not a big boom where i bought a piece of land.....
well.....im thinking to start something back in INDIA,,,,kee fayeda, pare likhe sare time uthey kaddiya te hun ah goriyan diyan naukriyan karee challo....
ithey koi business shuru ne kar sakde coz economy is dieing in these countries...specially north america...
ALL THE BIG fishes like GM, FORD, and other services are laying off people...

well i m looking for more positive views from you.....carry on buddy....how is it down in sydney...
their IT SOURCING went down when i was there back in 2003. how is it goin now

full_taur said:
Nice Thread Neil bai...

No doubt India is booming and business there is booming like anything..

yaar i have been working in India and i have been working on foreign shores as well and i must say that with the manpower and young people, India will grow & grow & grow...

and Bai Property is the buzz word as of now.. Yesterday i was reading an article, whihs says ki Property market in chandigarh is hotter then of gurgaon and expensive as well.. veere !!! can you beleive it, in last 3 years, in chandigarh the prices have been up by 300%.. Man i cant beleive it...

Bai in nutshell, If u have got good IDea for India.. it will sell.. but if i will do business i will target young peepz.... kuch alagh, kuch different for young peepz..:slap:slap:slap

full_taur

neil said:
THANKS HARJINDER,
well no doubt INDIA is booming, but INDIA used to be the manufacturind hub of asia, but its been taken over by CHINA.
you are right that one has to think of something different to succeed and yeah property is one of the ways to go.
i invested in that but my guess went wrong....so not a big boom where i bought a piece of land.....
well.....im thinking to start something back in INDIA,,,,kee fayeda, pare likhe sare time uthey kaddiya te hun ah goriyan diyan naukriyan karee challo....
ithey koi business shuru ne kar sakde coz economy is dieing in these countries...specially north america...
ALL THE BIG fishes like GM, FORD, and other services are laying off people...

well i m looking for more positive views from you.....carry on buddy....how is it down in sydney...
their IT SOURCING went down when i was there back in 2003. how is it goin now

Mitra.. Good.. Good to know your views and i must say Great MInds think alike as mein vi kuch yeho jeha hi sochda haan...

Yaar property market is hot in punjab, chd as of now.. tu pta nai kithe land liti ki jisdi appreciation nai hoyi otherwise AAG lagi payi hai yaar...

Anyways yaar IT is hottest in India but as per my readings, people like us cnt do any IT business as already there are big guns and these big guns are really big.. so bHul jayo...

Bur apart from IT, there are many booming sectors in India as of now and these sectors will continue to boom with the ever increasing middle class & upper middle class indians..The sectors whcih i think are great are :

1. Infrastructure investment... (India have got great infrastructure projects gong on & whole world i2 eyeing on them...)

2. Retail Sector ... this one gonna go bigger & bigger and especially in places like punjab & chandigarh where people dnt mind spending...

3. Food & Hotel Industry....

4. Jewellery Industry...

But Bai, yeh vadian gallan ne, means lots of investment...

In a nutshell, everything works in India, agar changa hai te appealing hai... and if it flops, then it fails miserably...e.g. Wimpy's in Chandigarh...

yaar i also wanna invest in something, in my country but yaar kiven te Ki.. iko cheej demaag vich aundi hai property.... but Chandigarh vich property is unaffordable as of now...

neil

W@TNO DOOR
GREAT MITRA,
i hear ya, IT IS damn big, par kayee chotiyan chotiyan web hosting company's are madking good money, e.g.
the guy who had lovechandigarh...akhil....he is not doing bad at all.
par fer vee, IT IS mind blowing,
now as we earlier discussed manufacturing da haal main dekh liya, coz my father is into this, we have a paper mill and and automobile parts manufacturing company back in ldh.
and he is doing okay. but im not satisfied,
i know its and bits of PSIDC AND PFC, so financing wont be a problem for me,

you are right harjinder,
retail is good as well. hun jadon punjab jayo. othe de friends mere ton wadh spend karde ne, they buy a T WORTH 1000 RS from colourplus....
lol
and i know about what happened to WIMPYS in ldh, chd and jallandher, but this risk factor stays in every business.

you ve to keep that in considertation.
another area im thinking is of car dealership.............and i ve given it a serious considertaion.

baki rahi gall, successfull hon dee, its our duty to try, jo destiny wich aa oh ho ke rehna. par im a kind a person who will never be satisfied...:hyper :hyper :hyper

keep pouring ur ideas harjinder.
thanks mate

full_taur said:
Mitra.. Good.. Good to know your views and i must say Great MInds think alike as mein vi kuch yeho jeha hi sochda haan...

Yaar property market is hot in punjab, chd as of now.. tu pta nai kithe land liti ki jisdi appreciation nai hoyi otherwise AAG lagi payi hai yaar...

Anyways yaar IT is hottest in India but as per my readings, people like us cnt do any IT business as already there are big guns and these big guns are really big.. so bHul jayo...

Bur apart from IT, there are many booming sectors in India as of now and these sectors will continue to boom with the ever increasing middle class & upper middle class indians..The sectors whcih i think are great are :

1. Infrastructure investment... (India have got great infrastructure projects gong on & whole world i2 eyeing on them...)

2. Retail Sector ... this one gonna go bigger & bigger and especially in places like punjab & chandigarh where people dnt mind spending...

3. Food & Hotel Industry....

4. Jewellery Industry...

But Bai, yeh vadian gallan ne, means lots of investment...

In a nutshell, everything works in India, agar changa hai te appealing hai... and if it flops, then it fails miserably...e.g. Wimpy's in Chandigarh...

yaar i also wanna invest in something, in my country but yaar kiven te Ki.. iko cheej demaag vich aundi hai property.... but Chandigarh vich property is unaffordable as of now...

full_taur

neil said:
GREAT MITRA,
i hear ya, IT IS damn big, par kayee chotiyan chotiyan web hosting company's are madking good money, e.g.
the guy who had lovechandigarh...akhil....he is not doing bad at all.
par fer vee, IT IS mind blowing,
now as we earlier discussed manufacturing da haal main dekh liya, coz my father is into this, we have a paper mill and and automobile parts manufacturing company back in ldh.
and he is doing okay. but im not satisfied,
i know its and bits of PSIDC AND PFC, so financing wont be a problem for me,

you are right harjinder,
retail is good as well. hun jadon punjab jayo. othe de friends mere ton wadh spend karde ne, they buy a T WORTH 1000 RS from colourplus....
lol
and i know about what happened to WIMPYS in ldh, chd and jallandher, but this risk factor stays in every business.

you ve to keep that in considertation.
another area im thinking is of car dealership.............and i ve given it a serious considertaion.

baki rahi gall, successfull hon dee, its our duty to try, jo destiny wich aa oh ho ke rehna. par im a kind a person who will never be satisfied...:hyper :hyper :hyper

keep pouring ur ideas harjinder.
thanks mate

Bai u r jmaa right... yaar even small businesses are flourishing.. bas u need to have an idea... yaar i know about the small IT companies, they started with one man and now they have employed 10 people and i know three of my friends who are minting money like this way...

NEil bai iw ill say you have a advantage as your dad is into businiess and as u said u know a bit.. so that will be good.. BUt yaar Automobile manufacturing business is good. i dnt know why didnt like it.. but yaar its one of the best thing and yaar manufacturing sector inna vi mada nai hai, (compared to China, it might be down).. Bai Automobile is next big thing on Indian shores... Beleive me on this..

Car dealership is good.. as i said Automobiles business can never die down... Its big & its gonna go more biger and better... Yaar my brother is in this, so i kow a bit of this and beleive me you can mint money like anything, but only if u have done right things e.g HYundai Dealership NO.2 in chandigarh comes out with a scheme that a free delivery & picup for Lady owners of Automobiles and immediately they have orders for like next 15 days... SO bai come up with nice & simple ideas and things will click.. But yaar now in India, the ever increasing middle class & upper middle class dont want CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.. they want CUSTOMER DELIGHT & they are willing to shell out extra money for that...

oye tainu jyada idea nai dene, tu khol lena kam mere idea leke.. te fir mera ki banu...rolf rolf