investments in INDIA

pps309

Prime VIP
for long term investments i will say you can go for biocon shares....

relinace petro shares seems to be gud option.....seeing the rising oil prices nd their own oil unit.

MeHRaM

sadial
neil said:
main taa india jaa kee dulle nu kehna, chal mera share paa laa tea stall wich.

bhuki, feem ohde magar wale kamre wich luko liya karange...........................:baby
22 marado chaunki aalian ton bach ke........sadda tan thora ja vah hi pia c salian ne poochh chakati c..hayeeeee haale takk cheesa paindian ne... khair u kno better than me...pangian de chakran ch...(d Vs s).......:bolt

deep

Prime VIP
for all agriculturists i would like to share that even strawberry cultivation gives very high returns approx one lakh per acre but it requires a lot of efforts .one farmer from mktasar distt has experimented this .this news was in the tribune in 2001, ment tuahdi discussion padh ke yaad aa gayi so main net to copy karke post kar reha haan
link to news :
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010430/biz.htm#3

news as follows:

2-acre strawberry yields Rs 2 lakh
Moga, April 29
A farmer of Nandgarh in Muktsar district is busy writing a success-story of his own, bracing for the challenges of the globalised market.
Nachhattar Singh of Nandgarh imported 500 strawberry plants from the USA, applied Israeli drip irrigation technology and decided to set up a green house in his small holding.
Success, of course, did not come on a platter. But grit and perseverance helped Nachhattar overcome the early obstacles and he earned Rs 2 lakh from two acres of strawberry fields.
Nachhattar Singh has now brought nine acres of land under kinoo, five acres under peach and four acres under malta cultivation. He is now thinking of growing strawberries on five acres next season.
Only last year, he decided to bring two acres of land under strawberry cultivation for which he imported 50,000 plants from California at the rate of Rs 7 per plant.
Strawberries are transplanted between September 1 and October 15. The harvest time is after mid-January.
The yield per acre on his land was between 100 and 150 quintal, a feat he ascribes to the improved Israeli drip irrigation system for which he had spent about Rs 1.80 lakh.
He said that last year due to severe heat in the month of June, seedlings of strawberry were completely destroyed or damaged. He had again imported 30,000 plants from California and replanted on an acre of land.
Each strawberry plant will give 25-30 saplings and these will be sufficient to meet the requirements to bring five acres of area or more under cultivation from the next season, Nachhattar Singh said.
Nachhattar Singh says that there is no marketing problem for strawberry. There is a great demand for the fruit in Delhi, Amritsar and also in the Muktsar, Bathinda, Ferozepur, Kotkapura, Faridkot and Moga markets, he added.
He said that each 2 kg packing of strawberry cost Rs 100.
In order to save and protect the strawberry plants from summer heat Nachhattar has decided to establish a green house so that in future plants could be saved and there will also be no need of importing them from California.
The advantage of strawberry is you get the crop after four months whereas for other fruits like kinoo, the crops come after five years with the earning of Rs 90,000 per acre. Nachhattar Singh also started almond cultivation last year bringing a two acre area under its cultivation but the crop was damaged due to waterlogging. PTI

Guest33

Elite
deep said:
for all agriculturists i would like to share that even strawberry cultivation gives very high returns approx one lakh per acre but it requires a lot of efforts .one farmer from mktasar distt has experimented this .this news was in the tribune in 2001, ment tuahdi discussion padh ke yaad aa gayi so main net to copy karke post kar reha haan
link to news :
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010430/biz.htm#3

news as follows:

2-acre strawberry yields Rs 2 lakh
Moga, April 29
A farmer of Nandgarh in Muktsar district is busy writing a success-story of his own, bracing for the challenges of the globalised market.
Nachhattar Singh of Nandgarh imported 500 strawberry plants from the USA, applied Israeli drip irrigation technology and decided to set up a green house in his small holding.
Success, of course, did not come on a platter. But grit and perseverance helped Nachhattar overcome the early obstacles and he earned Rs 2 lakh from two acres of strawberry fields.
Nachhattar Singh has now brought nine acres of land under kinoo, five acres under peach and four acres under malta cultivation. He is now thinking of growing strawberries on five acres next season.
Only last year, he decided to bring two acres of land under strawberry cultivation for which he imported 50,000 plants from California at the rate of Rs 7 per plant.
Strawberries are transplanted between September 1 and October 15. The harvest time is after mid-January.
The yield per acre on his land was between 100 and 150 quintal, a feat he ascribes to the improved Israeli drip irrigation system for which he had spent about Rs 1.80 lakh.
He said that last year due to severe heat in the month of June, seedlings of strawberry were completely destroyed or damaged. He had again imported 30,000 plants from California and replanted on an acre of land.
Each strawberry plant will give 25-30 saplings and these will be sufficient to meet the requirements to bring five acres of area or more under cultivation from the next season, Nachhattar Singh said.
Nachhattar Singh says that there is no marketing problem for strawberry. There is a great demand for the fruit in Delhi, Amritsar and also in the Muktsar, Bathinda, Ferozepur, Kotkapura, Faridkot and Moga markets, he added.
He said that each 2 kg packing of strawberry cost Rs 100.
In order to save and protect the strawberry plants from summer heat Nachhattar has decided to establish a green house so that in future plants could be saved and there will also be no need of importing them from California.
The advantage of strawberry is you get the crop after four months whereas for other fruits like kinoo, the crops come after five years with the earning of Rs 90,000 per acre. Nachhattar Singh also started almond cultivation last year bringing a two acre area under its cultivation but the crop was damaged due to waterlogging. PTI
[URL="http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/graphics/top.gif"]http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/graphics/top.gif[/URL]

lao ji main thodi hor search kiti........is strawberry farming da faida uhna nu hai jihna nu strawberry di market nede hai....nahi taan marketing te bahla kharcha aunda......

i guess all these projects are good for farmers jinna kol excess ch maya te zameena khullian ne....coz its a big big risk....looking at ki ajj kal kheti walian da ki haal hai....i don't think ki koi marginal farmer can try these things......

baki risk hai kithe ni......

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
neil said:
you are right, i guess.
but to start with, open a school that teaches english and get u ready for the call center jobs.
call center business is blooming, even bathinda has a call center that works for an overseas communication company.
Veere i am in the industry. I manage 4 indian BPOs' for my company. And trust me ess industry da boom te aake chale v gia. It has developed as much it could. Hun saturate ho gia kamm. Indiamart.com te jaake BPO di search maaro. Thousands results aunde ne. But the system is being too unfair because of the competition. pehle jiss 1 sale de 10 doller jaande c india ch, hun osse sale de 3 doller ja rae ne. Enna tight competition ho gia te lokka ne labour prices sutt ditte. Chalo apne othe de mundeya lai te something is better than Nada.