Interesting Facts

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
All but two breeds of dogs have pink tongues. The Chow Chow and the Shar-pei, both have black tongues.
2r9Nc-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
Ten Nations Where Facebook Rules The Internet
10. Venezuela Facebook: 86.2%
9. Colombia Facebook: 86.9%
8. Peru Facebook: 87.2%
7. Indonesia Facebook: 87.5%
6. Malaysia Facebook: 88.4%
5. Argentina Facebook: 89.2%
4. Chile Facebook: 90.2%
3. Turkey Facebook: 90.9%
2. Israel Facebook: 91.0%
1. PHILIPPINES Facebook: 93.9%

PHILIPPINES has been nicknamed “The Social Networking Capital of the World.”

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
ALBERT EINSTEIN FAILED HIS UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM
In 1895, at the age of 17, Einstein, one of the greatest minds ever born actually failed his university entrance exam into the Swiss Federal Polytechnical School. Actually he passed the Science and the Math sections, but failed in the rest of it like History and Geography. When asked later about this, he said that they were too boring and he didn’t feel like answering them correctly!
1ajfJ-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
Aeschylus, a famous Greek dramatist boasted that he would only be killed if he gets a blow from heavens. On 456 BC a tortoise fell on his head from sky ( dropped by an eagle) and he died.
Oo2AI-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
A sad story:

Mia and Jared are best friends…
Jared came from a broken family and
Mia loves Jared more than just a friend
but she’s afraid to tell him
because she might lose him.
One day Mia notice that
Jared is always with another girl.
Mia got mad and killed the girl
and she was imprisoned.
Jared decided to go abroad.
Three months later Mia received
a letter from Jared it says:
“Time heals wounds,
but I can’t forgive
myself for loving
the woman who
killed my long lost sister.”
kTxZB-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
Lily (not UNPian =P)a 6 year old great dane lost his eyesight
due to a rare disease.

He became disheartened
until he met Madison.

They have been together for 5 years
and Madison guides Lily by the leash
and touches him to make sure
he doesn't stumble over anything.

The picture reveals how dependent
and loving they are to each other.
HdFA8-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
If you try to say the alphabet without moving your lips or tongue every letter will sound the same. Now try it. :)

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
there was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. she hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. he was always there for her. she said that if one day she could see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

one day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and she could see everything, including her boyfriend. her boyfriend asked her, " now that you can see the world, will you marry me? " the girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too and refused to marry him.her boyfriend walked away in tears, and wrote a letter to her saying... " just take care of my eyes dear. i'll always love you forever… ”

this is how human brain changes when the status changed. only few remember what life was before, and who's always been there even in the most painful situations....

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
INSPIRING STORY:

An Anti-Christ couple had a son. They never mentioned God to their son.

One day the couple was killed in front of him.

The neighbor adapted the child and enrolled him in school. They told the teacher that the boy didn't know anything about God. During class, the teacher showed a picture of Jesus and asked:

TEACHER: Who among you know this man?

The child raised his hand, the teacher was shocked and called the child. The child answered:

CHILD: He was the man holding me tight when my parents died.
rkAH7-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
The Most Painful Torture Devices Of The Middle Ages :O

Before the saw was given its perfunctory role to slice through wood and thick material, it was used to slice through humans for torture or execution. The victim would be held upside down, allowing the blood to rush to their head, and then the torturer would slowly start slicing them between their legs. With the blood contained in the head, the victim would remain conscious throughout most of the slicing, often only passing out or dying when the saw hit their mid-section... :o

Last edited by a moderator:

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
Some facts about Ancient Egypt :

- The deserts of Egypt weren't always deserts. Marine fossils have been found in some areas proving there was once salt water over part of the desert.

- King Tut's tomb contained many ancient artifacts but one in particular stands out: a first aid kit complete with finger slings and bandages.

- In ancient Egypt, slaves are known to have been murdered to accompany their deceased owners to the afterlife.

- Ancient Egyptians used to sleep on pillows made out of stone.

- The ancient Egyptians defined the hour to be one-twelfth of the time between sunrise and sunset. so, as the days grew longer in winter and spring and shorter in summer and autumn.

- It is not known exactly when or by whom the Sphinx was built or whom it represents.
Z3i9D-1.jpg

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his situation:

Dear Son,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden because your mother always loved planting time. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren’t in prison.
Love,
Dad

Shortly, the old man received this telegram: ‘For Heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up the garden!! That’s where I buried the GUNS!!’

At 4 a.m. the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what had happened, and asked him what to do next.

His son’s reply was: ‘Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad. It’s the best I could do for you, from here.’

MORAL: NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART, YOU CAN DO IT. IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS, NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS.

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
Juventus being the club with most fans in Italy. And the most successful. It’s normal to have rivalries and Juve does have a few rivalries.

juventuslecce-1.jpg