Inside-Man Feat Jagowala Jatha - Rajoane Di Lalkaar

Inside-Man Feat Jagowala Jatha - Rajoane Di Lalkaar (Out 13th December)

rajoanadilalkaar-1.jpg

Out Soon - Rajoane Di Lalkaar

Vocals & Lyrics: Jagowala Jatha

Music: Inside-Man

Upon hearing his sentencing to death by hanging, Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana told the courts that he has been waiting for 17 years to be hung and like his brothers Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha, Bhai Satwant Singh and Bhai Kehar Singh he will happily have the noose put around his neck and has been awaiting this day.
Bhai Rajoana says “Myself and Bhai Dilawar Singh have no regrets about assassinating the evil tyrant Beanta. Before my hanging I have made my will to donate my organs to the needy and that I will not fall for any bribes offered to me by the central government as these bribes have always been offered to break Sikhs away from their mission. Instead I show the tip of my shoe to these governments”.
Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale used to say “those Sikhs who are attached to the seats of power in Delhi, I do not even class them as Sikhs”. After 1984 those Sikhs who have sold out on their mission to become leaders, MP’s, MLA’s are living their lives as mere paupers under the Indian government.

Jagowala Jatha pray that this hero’s sacrifice and selfless service be forever used for the betterment of the Khalsa Panth and that no agent or tout of the Indian government ever be successful in ruining the sacrifice of this brave warrior.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Vocals & Lyrics: Jagowala Jatha

Music: Inside-Man

Tabla/Dholki & Dhol: Bhupinder Tubsy

Sarangi: Jagroop Singh Budhanwalia

Backing Vocal: Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana

Mixed: Inside-Man ‘A Magic Touch Production’

Mastered: Mindi Chand ‘The Music Room Productions’

Video/Artwork: Juggy Singh Gill ‘J.S.G Films’