Indo-Canadian Bus Service

RogerBhalla

There is a reason, Indo-canadian transport selles NON-REFUNDABLE tickets.

The Indo-Canadian bus service is POS service. Overpriced (1525 - Chd-IGI Airport), charge for food/water not served, dilpidated and dirty buses (nothing like they show you in picture), rude and greedy operators (saale besharam, bhukheyain wang bakshish mangde nein) and non-functional amenities (seats don't recline, non-functional AC etc). Also don't be surprised if you ride in a 12 seater tempo than the luxury bus service you were promised. You may eventually end up riding in an open Jeep. They also misinform as quite a few times, you end up around 4Km before the airport where they ferry you in a local taxi (and sometimes you are left on your own)

If you can, use the Volvo/Mercedes service from Haryana/Punjab Roadways. They are less than half the price (620 - Chd - IGI Airport) of the Indo-Canadian garbage and you will be pleasantly surprised on their professionalism and courtesy. Both of these Govt operators have online booking service with refund in case of cancellations.

deep

Prime VIP
anybody have recent experience with indo canadian?
till last summer they used to be good, as described by my family, just wanted to confirm if any thing changed or its still reliable.

deep

Prime VIP
There is a reason, Indo-canadian transport selles NON-REFUNDABLE tickets.

The Indo-Canadian bus service is POS service. Overpriced (1525 - Chd-IGI Airport), charge for food/water not served, dilpidated and dirty buses (nothing like they show you in picture), rude and greedy operators (saale besharam, bhukheyain wang bakshish mangde nein) and non-functional amenities (seats don't recline, non-functional AC etc). Also don't be surprised if you ride in a 12 seater tempo than the luxury bus service you were promised. You may eventually end up riding in an open Jeep. They also misinform as quite a few times, you end up around 4Km before the airport where they ferry you in a local taxi (and sometimes you are left on your own)

If you can, use the Volvo/Mercedes service from Haryana/Punjab Roadways. They are less than half the price (620 - Chd - IGI Airport) of the Indo-Canadian garbage and you will be pleasantly surprised on their professionalism and courtesy. Both of these Govt operators have online booking service with refund in case of cancellations.

it seems you end up with some other bus service as my parents take it couple time a year they run from terminal T3 gate 6 and they drop you at same point.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
anybody have recent experience with indo canadian?
till last summer they used to be good, as described by my family, just wanted to confirm if any thing changed or its still reliable.

kalle bande layi theek hai, 3 k bandeya layi taxi theek rehndi.

deep

Prime VIP
kalle bande layi theek hai, 3 k bandeya layi taxi theek rehndi.

i am travelling with family ( kid as well), taxi naal panga eh ke je gharon mangwayi tan ghar de v naal ange , free di khajjal khwari hai mom dad nu, te je taxi airport to liye its not considered safe.
thats why i was considering their business class service, as it cost 2800 per seat so approx same as taxi,

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Domestic flight dekh lo chd takk je timing suit kardi, Chd takk ta gharde bhi as sakde len.

Business class ta main pehli bar suni.

deep

Prime VIP
Domestic flight dekh lo chd takk je timing suit kardi, Chd takk ta gharde bhi as sakde len.

Business class ta main pehli bar suni.
i checked for flights to chd koi nahi hai during that time.

hanji bhaji main v pehli waar suni and even saw it on youtube video, they charge 2800 for delhi to ludhiana

aah dekho kise ne video bana ke payi youtube te

Thanks

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
lagdi ta wadhiya hai, mainu jinni bar indo-canadian ch travel kita.. kuch khaas issue ta ni aayi.

Go for it, it's safe and reliable.

JJ

Prime VIP
indo Canadian vadia koi tension di lord nahi

Ludhiana with ghar ton texi wich lake jande ne bus tak indo Canadian wale

U

Unregistered

1. I landed up in Delhi from USA at 10 PM on Sep 7, 2018.
2. Paid $50 for business class as I booked the ticket on line.
3. Spoke to Mr Sandhu in Cananda of Indo-Canadian bus service before booking ticket.
4. Bust was to start at 11.30. PM but started late.
5. I took seat behind driver in so called business class and when the bus was to start the conductor/driver asked me to get up and go back which I refused. The reasons given were as under:
(a). Staff member has to come and take that seat. When I said customer or staff member, who has the priority he told me that since they would be talking loudly, I would get disturbed.
(b). Anyhow I did not get up. They kept talking loudly with bad mouthing in pure Punjabi g aalis and honking all the way.
(c). They were behaving as they were Badals and owners of bus. Most rowdy staff I have ever seen.
(d). My ordeal did not finish there. I was dropped at Rajpura and as per terms of booking ticket, was to be dropped in Mohali in my house.
(d). I was told by the driver of cab that Gillco Towers did not come in Mohali so I will be dropped in Mohali in their phase 3 office and turned taxi from airport road Mohali
(e). I was enraged by the unethical behaviour and rout in Badal bus service . Their standard has become so low.
(f). While he was taking me to the office, imagine coming from USA and being dropped at 5AM in office where only a chowkidar is there. The driver perhaps wanted extra money . Even the guy on duty at Rajpura whom I spoke spoke the same language.
(g). Anyhow lucky for me as I spotted two policemen on duty and asked driver to stop. I narrated my tale to them and they directed him to drop me at my place.
No one should ever travel in this bus. Better to come in Govt bus which will be much better or any other mode. My email address is bstak@hotmail.com