Indira Gandhi - Nayana Currimbhoy

J@tti

..Majajan..

I finished reading Indira Gandhi’s biography by Nayana Currimbhoy. And, I don’t like her.

When I started reading the book, if I had no inclination for her, I had nothing against her either. So, I don’t consider y present opinion of her as prejudiced.

Following are some facts about her :-

· Her father was an idealist, and she was pragmatic
· She had a lonely childhood

· Under the influence of her father, Jawaharlal Nehru, and her Grandfather, Motilal Nehru, she developed an insight into politics since early childhood
· After her first public speaking, she received criticism for being squeaky, which lead her to decide on quitting elocution.
· Much to contrast, she later became one of the most powerful and effective orator
· To her politics was nothing save manoeuvres and tactics to stay in power
· She was fond of her younger son, who was known for his pendant for women and flamboyant nature, and who was also later believed to represent ruthless side of Indira Gandhi
· Instead of graciously stepping down when charged by a high court, in her quest to stay in power, Indira declared emergency
· She turned world’s largest democracy into a dictatorship, only to lift emergency after a prolonged period of two years in hope of remaining in power
· She is believed to be surrounded by good-for-nothing sycophants, who her own son got rid of when he came to power after her death
· She never deterred from fuelling conflicts if it was to her benefit
· Her inefficient and inappropriate decisions caused riots in Assam
· Bhindrawala was funded by her favourite son, Sanjay, before he became too powerful for Indira
· She neglected concerns of Punjab for four years only because she did not want to lose her grip over the entire country
· She split Punjab into two states – the present Punjab and Haryana, only to feed her selfish means
· The last bit to tip the balance was done when she attacked the holy shrine of Sikhs – The Golden Temple. It was indeed avoidable, if she had not waited for so long, situation would not have been so worse. And, even when things were the way they were, she could have done zillion of other things to get them out of the shrine.

Finally, India was freed from Indira, and was left with no national figure for she never let anyone come to the limelight save her sons, with her well known tactic measures.

J@tti

..Majajan..
P.s I wrote mere facts, had I written it in a discriptive form, expressing my way of looking at things, it would have sounded like - she is a devil.i hate her. she is evil. i abhor her. she disgusts me.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
:thnx beeba ji for giving us a few more facts for hating her rolf

baahli high quality di ghatiya janaani si oho taan :mean

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
jatt tere pichhe badnaam said:
baahli high quality di ghatiya janaani si oho taan :mean

:mean:mean:mean:mean:mean:mean:mean vakai hi quality naal ghatiyapan keeta is layi aitho takk pahunch gayi, nahi ta pehla di thuss ho jaani si......

i hate her too

indira gandhi khote te charhi hoi aa
ohdi sarhi kuttian ne fadhi hoi aa
je changi hundi shuda hunda
oh gandi sadi dushman bani hoi aa

badi mushkil nal aa lines yaad kitian, bade chote hunde c jado skool wich seniors ton e sunde hunde c, kafi kujh c is related par hun aina hi yaad aa

pps309

Prime VIP
she was undoubtedly a bad lady..........bad i will say very very bad...a black spot on the face of India.........

Salutes to the courage shown my those two sikhs. Maran to baad bhi sikh kaum te bohat musibataan shad gayi oh gandi aurat...........

She was not good from any side.

even now a days, politics is very bad and people just say this one line and move ahead......hehe. I am not commenting to anyone personally.....if you are feeling pinched you can look into yourself, y u r feeling like so..

indira gandi suckss..................

I finished reading Indira Gandhi’s biography by Nayana Currimbhoy. And, I don’t like her.

When I started reading the book, if I had no inclination for her, I had nothing against her either. So, I don’t consider y present opinion of her as prejudiced.

Following are some facts about her :-

· Her father was an idealist, and she was pragmatic
· She had a lonely childhood
· Under the influence of her father, Jawaharlal Nehru, and her Grandfather, Motilal Nehru, she developed an insight into politics since early childhood
· After her first public speaking, she received criticism for being squeaky, which lead her to decide on quitting elocution.
· Much to contrast, she later became one of the most powerful and effective orator
· To her politics was nothing save manoeuvres and tactics to stay in power
· She was fond of her younger son, who was known for his pendant for women and flamboyant nature, and who was also later believed to represent ruthless side of Indira Gandhi
· Instead of graciously stepping down when charged by a high court, in her quest to stay in power, Indira declared emergency
· She turned world’s largest democracy into a dictatorship, only to lift emergency after a prolonged period of two years in hope of remaining in power
· She is believed to be surrounded by good-for-nothing sycophants, who her own son got rid of when he came to power after her death
· She never deterred from fuelling conflicts if it was to her benefit
· Her inefficient and inappropriate decisions caused riots in Assam
· Bhindrawala was funded by her favourite son, Sanjay, before he became too powerful for Indira
· She neglected concerns of Punjab for four years only because she did not want to lose her grip over the entire country
· She split Punjab into two states – the present Punjab and Haryana, only to feed her selfish means
· The last bit to tip the balance was done when she attacked the holy shrine of Sikhs – The Golden Temple. It was indeed avoidable, if she had not waited for so long, situation would not have been so worse. And, even when things were the way they were, she could have done zillion of other things to get them out of the shrine.

Finally, India was freed from Indira, and was left with no national figure for she never let anyone come to the limelight save her sons, with her well known tactic measures.

Well there is lot more to it ..........her younger son never funded Bhinderwala......and there is lot more I'll get that to site very soon..........nale je haryana te Punjab na hunda te Ajj Khalistan hunda...........rite............and lot related to Golden Temple Is still Hidden ...........and tday if she would have been there things would have been different.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Well there is lot more to it ..........her younger son never funded Bhinderwala......and there is lot more I'll get that to site very soon..........nale je haryana te Punjab na hunda te Ajj Khalistan hunda...........rite............and lot related to Golden Temple Is still Hidden ...........and tday if she would have been there things would have been different.

Waitin for ur next post mate .. jo v hai data plz share wid us..

veere fikar na karo mere kol tape aa.............I have got the details which includes everythg from the riots to golden temple to Bhinderwala and INDIRA GHANDI deaTH............Mein sab aithe pa dena.........gimme just time to make notes........

MeHRaM

sadial
veere fikar na karo mere kol tape aa.............I have got the details which includes everythg from the riots to golden temple to Bhinderwala and INDIRA GHANDI deaTH............Mein sab aithe pa dena.........gimme just time to make notes........
22 ji je aha kamm kardo ...tan bahut meharbaani hovegi

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Well, according to my knowledge, Punjab got divided into 3 states - Punjab, Haryana and Himachal.
Moreover, she was an Indian Hitler, an Indian plagerized version of Hitler.