India's politics !

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Isnt it great, how we have politicians who walk into parliament holding their dhotis and all they care about is the "kursi". Majority are like that, and they come from some ill-backgrounds, What makes me wonder is how do our people elect these "hooligans of the days" to rule them? This majority defeats the purpose of the sensible people in the picture too. I know we cant make any difference in Indian corruption and politics system here sitting miles away, but if we can share our views abt it here, i'll really appreciate it, coz some day someone may stand up for things ....Ur views are most welcome here !

like here's mulayam singh yadav, kehnde ne back in da days eh UP de dakooa nu awde ghar ch panah dende si...so does he deserve to be the man in power?

J@tti

..Majajan..
A major portion of Indian citizens don't even bother to vote, so what else can you expect?

And a significant percent of people who do bother to get out of their cozy homes to cast their votes, are not well informed about the candidates, their history, their background.

We all know how people like yadav get elected; a bottle of rum can do wonders. I can go on & on about it but it all comes down to us, we have to take responsibility, go and make an informed decision about whom we want to elect before we start pointing fingers.

indian politics bare tan mere views na hi lavo tan hi theek aa............
enha layi tan mere muh chon sirf galllan hi nikildian.......

eho je politicians karke hi tan india da eh haal aa...ethe melb. ch herald sun newspaper ch ik din article chapeya c...jill singer ne likheya c....kaffi popular reporter aa.....

it waz all abt ...ke india ch 2010 ch commonweath games horiyan.....(n she questioned dat ....iz it right.....ke india varge country ch commonwealth games honiya chahidiyan)

ohne india di eni ku vajayi c na...ke bas oh parhke indian kehn ch sharam aundi aa.......she said: even da water frm a gutter in melb. iz better 2 drink den drinkin water running in da taps of delhi.......

hor vi bhu kuch likheya c......i'll try 2 find da article n post da link ...

Some1

Focusing on ________
:an kaafi changi besti keeti aa :an par kuch galt wi ni likheya :an

par she only talked about 1 aspect .. 1 sided article aa .. aimed at bashing the poverty visible nd all ... par this is what critics do :an

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
J@tti said:
A major portion of Indian citizens don't even bother to vote, so what else can you expect?

And a significant percent of people who do bother to get out of their cozy homes to cast their votes, are not well informed about the candidates, their history, their background.

We all know how people like yadav get elected; a bottle of rum can do wonders. I can go on & on about it but it all comes down to us, we have to take responsibility, go and make an informed decision about whom we want to elect before we start pointing fingers.

If a Gadha & a Khota are Contesting who would you vote :wink

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
we_hustle_fo_lyfe said:
india da koi vadiya aalla aspect vi aa...(punjab ton ilava)..:haha :haha :haha

punjab da ki wadhiya aspect aa,kisan atamhatya kari jande...munde embassiyan de bahr line layi khade

Dhillon said:
punjab da ki wadhiya aspect aa,kisan atamhatya kari jande...munde embassiyan de bahr line layi khade
beere....punjab noon ik var india ton alag kardo....fer pata lag ju..........

wut rest of india looks lyke..... nothing much.......
nalle mundeya ne tan embassiyan bahr ape lina launian......punjab. bahar immigrate hoi janda....te bhayiye punjab ch....

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Stop dissin your own country yaar.. aap te bhaar baihte saare boli jaande.. koi agge vadh ke thik karan di gal nai karda..

Whingin' is always the easiest way out.

Angu why wud you start such a thread in the first place?

Har koi baitha apne shehr(Sydney Melbourne London Paris) diya fotoaan laa lau, te chaar gaalaan kadd lau apne hindustaan nu.. I'm just disappointed of this attitude we guys have. Ajj da youth je edda diya galla karu te its only gunna get worse.

J@tti

..Majajan..
I disagree with you on this, you should be the first one to point out your weakness. To rectify something you must first recognise it.

Some1

Focusing on ________
its not that veere nope.

i said it dat article talks about 1 aspect of da country ...

i agree india's got da worst or a lot of things but it also has the best of a lot of things.

just that sumhow the worst part outweighs the good part nd dat's da only sad thing.

patani how u saying ke bahar baithi boli jaaunde .. bahar jaaonge duniyaa vekhonge fer hi pata chalda ki changa ki maara

te kuch karan aali gall .. othe hi aake taan saareyaan di bolti band ho jaundi aa :an