Indias' Coolest Buildings!!!

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
India's coolest buildings

Signature Towers, Gurgaon

With an identity that's unique, Signature Towers has become one of the best-designed office complexes in India.

>From the elegant foyer to the modern amenities, a neat design language allover. It's here where success stories are written and re-written. Many leading multinational and Indian companies, as well as Unitech, have chosen to operate their businesses from Signature Towers, with its perfect location just a few hundred meters off the National Highway 8 in Gurgaon.

ABODE Building,NOIDA

Adobe-India's Headquarters is located at NOIDA, a suburb of New Delhi. It is on an independent plot with a total carpet area of 2,00,000 square feet.

In keeping with the spirit of Adobe the innovative design and bright colors characterize the new complex reflecting the vibrant and fun filled work environment. The building has state of art system for Engineering services and hence effectively combines the latest in technology with simply no- fussy, comfortable and conveniently designed work spacesAdobe building, NOIDAAdobe building, NOIDAABO

Matrimandir, Auroville

At the centre of Auroville lies the Peace Area, comprising the Matrimandir and its gardens, the amphitheatre with the Urn of Human Unity.

The urn contains the soil of 121 nations and 23 Indian states, and a lake to help create an atmosphere of calm and serenity and to serve as a groundwater recharge area.

Gateway Tower, Gurgaon

Gateway Tower as is appropriately coined, acts as the gateway to the 3000-acre landmark city of DLF. This 12-storey complex is spread across an area of 1.15 acres.

With its ship-like shape, Gateway Tower presents futuristic architecture, which is also reflected in its interiors with floor plates measuring to 85,000 sq.ft. The unique feature of this complex is its high visibility and compact office space. The tenants comprises of Ariba, Planet Sports, Corning, Cargill, Innodata, Korn and Ferry, GE Plastics to name a few.

Gigaspace, Pune

Gigaspace IT Park in pune comprises state-of-art Intelligent Buildings that incorporate up to date technology, which creates a healthy, more productive and energy conserving work environment, critical factors in a 24x7x365 work scenario.

The buildings also conform to Vaastu Shastra norms. A key feature is a great number of buildings, each with and optimum plate area. The buildings vary from 60,000 sq.ft to 150,000 sq.ft. with floor plates of 12,000 to 30,000 sq.ft.

HSBC Building, Pune

HSBC in Pune has a team of 1400+ professionals operating from a state-of-the-art building in Kalyani Nagar, which has become a landmark in Pune due to its surroundings, ambience and international work culture.

GLT is expanding its infrastructure with an adjacent building to cater to the expected growth in the current year.

Infinity Towers, Kolkata

Located at Rajarhat in New Town, Kolkata; DLF IT Park is designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

With a super area of 1.3 million sq.ft, this complex of three independent towers and a retail complex is built around a large landscaped garden.

It has large, efficient floor plates, wide column span and high floor-to-floor clearances. With a premium building finish and a combination of attractive glass facade, stones and metal panels, the buildings will stand out as the new generation workplace. The design ensures that while the retail complex provides the facilities for the office area, it does not impinge on the office area by virtue of its clearly separated traffic flow.

Infosys Multiplex, Mysore

A key highlight of the Mysore campus is the multiplex and auditorium complex which has a capacity of 1,300.

The complex also houses 3 multiplex theatres with a capacity of 150 seats each.

PVR Complex, Bangalore

PVR Bangalore is India's largest multiplex with 11 screens and is situated in the very heart of a plush, suburban entertainment plaza.

The line-up includes 7 Classic Screens, 2 Cinema Europa and 2 exclusive Gold Class Screens - the latter two offer a luxurious film viewing experience to select clientele.

With movies in different languages and a screening every 20 minutes you can enjoy an unprecedented choice of movies.

Statesman House, Delhi

Statesman House is located in Barakhamba Road in the middle of Connaught Place and is one of the most imposing structures in Delhi.It's a huge circular building and is quite majestic.

Statesman House recently received occupation certificate and has found takers from the banking, finance and insurance sectors.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
jatti_sydney said:
kad karna sauda ihna da................................

jattiye yaara nu v leji naaal jado mood banea khareedan da .......
main sochreaa apna driver hun jhopdiyaan ch rehnda changa ni lagdaa makan mukun le hi dava usnu v ... :D

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Mein te meri yaar vehliya ne soch rakheya hai. Degree le ke asin sareya ne Delhi ya Gurgoan room le lena hai te uthe hi kam karna hai and mauj karni hai. :y baki rabb di marji

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
vakai sauda kar hi laina chaida hai........................

India is no less than no other country....slowly, but we are getting there....
I have a couple of friends working in Gurgaon and i have heard from them how advanced of a place it is............comparable to the cities out here!

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
o infrastructre ta badi teji naal vadh reha...i meant the country on a whole will get there someday too...........:wig

full_taur

J@tti said:
slowly ni aa.. growth rate bathera aa india da :wig

Worlds fourth largest economy... and by next year it will overtake Japan and will be third largest economy...

I had worked in Gurgaon and Delhi.. Believe me they are no less !!!

J@tti

..Majajan..
full_taur said:
Worlds fourth largest economy... and by next year it will overtake Japan and will be third largest economy...

I had worked in Gurgaon and Delhi.. Believe me they are no less !!!

I read an article, which said our growth was the highest after china, and we would beat US in 30 years provided the growth rate is same.