india is going to remove import duties by april

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
but thats bullsht only from Europe need from japan.. some special enthusiast vehicles.. like skylines supra silvia 180 200 GTO FTO RX7 RX8 .missing out on a lotta action that people wouldnt afford to do on Europe cars

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
^^in india theres vry little room for such kinda cars, no roads for such performance cars...ppl having money would lik to spend on luxury cars instead

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ya i guess they would.. up here no one gives a shyt even if u pass in a bentley. where i work we have in parking astons lambo bentley r8 and all

Audi sucks

LOL.....what you talkin about bro.......saying Audi sucks is like saying Samsung sucks just because you like sony...lol

Their interiors are mad nice and plus the Quattro will keep you on track in any weather. They might not be made for track but i'll keep one as my daily driver if i can afford one.

Plus you forgot there are no tracks in India...lol...in the north. So luxury is the way to go.

By the way i dont see this happening soon...I think its just a proposal by the EU. Indian auto industry will be wiped out if we allow europeans to come in because then every1 will want a bmw.