Independent States

Is it better to have independent states?

• Total voters

deep

Prime VIP
sade leader enne syane haini ke kuch bhalai karange lokan di, hun tan eh centre govt ton mildi aid chon apna hissa lende ne, fer enna ne state de lokan ton hi apna dhidh bhareya karna

pps309

Prime VIP
This idea of independent states have worked out well in US and canada. May be it could be good for India.

There are few + points:
1) It is always easier to administer a small part, form rules according to small regions which make people happy.
2) It will allow the sense of responsibilty and let the states know their dependency on each other. (like Industries in Maharastra, Gujrat will then realise that they need coal from Bihar Bengal to run them. Farmers in Punjab will realise that Bihari's are must for them to grow in agricultural domain. Techies in south will realise that they have dependency on farmers in North. etc etc).
Knowing their dependencies can increase the peace between states. It will also help in acknowledging the need of ManPower and resources from so called poor states.
3) It will allow the small states (specially north easterns) to have some say when Federal Government decides something between their states and other states.

Ramta

-

This idea of independent states have worked out well in US
and canada. May be it could be good for India.

It is always easier to administer a small part, form rules according to small regions
which make people happy.

Examples : Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan.....

Thanks.

-

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
-

Examples : Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan.....

Thanks.

-

dese are independent nations .... states are nt independent in dese nations..

I believe independent state means all states are together forming one nation like USA Canada bt individually, states wud be responsible in all manenrs and matters.. like less role of central govt.. i guess dis is wt jatti and pps are tryin to say.. or m confused on da entire plot..

thanks

pps309

Prime VIP

I believe independent state means all states are together forming one nation like USA Canada bt individually, states wud be responsible in all manenrs and matters.. like less role of central govt.. i guess dis is wt jatti and pps are tryin to say.. or m confused on da entire plot..

thanks
egjaktly

Ramta

-

thanks

You are not confused. Those who started this post are. Allow me to inform you that
States in India enjoy the same priveleges as the States of America do. In some areas
more in that we in India don't have an FBI like org. to overstep the authority of the
State Police Departements.

-

My dear friend coins always have 2 sides.
Look at other side. Bhutan, Switzerland, Singapore, Austria, Hungary.

Bhutan is a Monarchy that allowed the introduction of Television in the 90's.
The Monarch has five wifes, all sisters.
Singapore is a sand-bank-dictatorship where those shiny and swanky glass
and alluminium buildings all belong to the Americans.

Switzerland, Austria, Hungary today are members of the European Union.
The very idea of the EU was born out of a need to have an India-like Union.
European Union Motto
Unity in diversity, (is translated into all 23 official languages and Latin: In varietate concordia)
was adopted as the European Union's motto in 2000 following an unofficial process.
Unity in Diversity was selected and then accepted by the President of the European
Parliament, Nicole Fontaine. United in diversity was written into the English-language
version of the failed European Constitution, and now appears on official EU websites.

EU has got acommon currency and soon will have a common foreign-policy,
a common Army, One Flag and EU National-Anthem, "Ode to Joy".

Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, India, China......
The only reason smaller states are more in number doesn't mean larger ones
must see them as the in-thing. The smaller states are small because they don't
understand the virtues of Unity...
What on earth are you promoting on this Earth. Unity or Disintegrity?

By the way, Unity in Diversity was how Guru Rabindranath Tagore's had described India.

Thanks

-

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
-

In some areas
more in that we in India don't have an FBI like org. to overstep the authority of the
State Police Departements.

-

thx for the info mate....

i have heard now we guys have an ATS organisation anti terrorist squad smthing like dat ..it will have powers over other departments.. it gna have its own fast pace courts to handle cases of national securities.. dey wont work like othr time consumin courts insead will go thru a case on a continuous manner without pending dem ..

J@tti

..Majajan..
If States had independent rights.. there would be less fights over commodities like "water" in the sense that it will have to be a contract. So some states will not be neglected by the central government. A family can only be strong if its every member is strong.. giving states right will only make india stronger and fair. There are so many different cultures in india.. so many languages.. Right now, India is more or less a pile of rocks than being a solid big rock. Giving everyone equal rights is the only way it can gain strength.

pps309

Prime VIP
If States had independent rights.. there would be less fights over commodities like "water" in the sense that it will have to be a contract. So some states will not be neglected by the central government. A family can only be strong if its every member is strong.. giving states right will only make india stronger and fair. There are so many different cultures in india.. so many languages.. Right now, India is more or less a pile of rocks than being a solid big rock. Giving everyone equal rights is the only way it can gain strength.
ditto

Bhutan is a Monarchy that allowed the introduction of Television in the 90's.
The Monarch has five wifes, all sisters.
Singapore is a sand-bank-dictatorship where those shiny and swanky glass
and alluminium buildings all belong to the Americans.

Does it really matters to me if PM has 5 wifes, all his sisters? No, till his governance is taking care of us, providing us the basic amenities when required.
Does it really matters to me if I am ruled by a dictator who is bringing money, industries, business, employment, more jobs and banks for citizens. I will feel proud of being the citizen of such a rich and well-managed state.

Its the happiness of citizens that matters, not the system whether its democracy or monarchy. No riots, no state sponspored terrorism, no exploitation of Intelligence by the current Government etc etc.

Read the book Open Intelligence by Maloy Krishna Dhar. YOUR WHOLE BLIND FAITH OF INDIAN STATES and State police BEING INDEPENDENT WILL BE SHATTERED IN A SECOND.

DON'T TELL THAT European Union is based on Indian model. No one will buy that, even EU will not buy that. They are separate NATIONS, they have equal say in policy drafts and formation. They have separate Internal laws according to their demographies and needs.

Ramta

-

Does it really matters to me if I am ruled by a dictator who is bringing money, industries, business, employment, more jobs and banks for citizens. I will feel proud of being the citizen of such a rich and well-managed state.

It does matter that Maloy Krishna Dhar has a right to write a book.

-

DON'T TELL THAT European Union is based on Indian model. No one will buy
that, even EU will not buy that. They are separate NATIONS, they have equal
say in policy drafts and formation. They have separate Internal laws according
to their demographies and needs.

I never said EU is like India. I said it was born out of a need to be like India.
They already have a 785 Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are directly
elected by EU citizens every five years. Although MEPs are elected on a national
basis, they sit according to political groups rather than their nationality.

It is only a matter of time when the EU gives up on conflicting national laws and have
a common legal system and is soon going to have a common foreigh policy. Its going
to have a common Army, a common flag and a national anthem.
You may choose to read more on the EU website.

Besides it is the EU citizens who themselves say they want to create something like India.

"I would like to say that India is a fascinating country. In a way, India is almost like the
European Union: we would never have imagined that 20 languages are spoken in your
Parlia­ment. With a democratic framework and democratic values, you have managed
to harmoniously organize the co-existence of different religions, different population
groups, North and South and completely different traditions. That is difficult of course.
As I said last night to Prime Minister Singh, I think the very fact that this is possible
shows the strength that a democracy can develop. I believe industry can make a
decisive contribution so that this development can continue, so that we can become
partners in the process and so that India with its incredibly open, inquiring young
people can create opportunities for its people." - German Chancellor Angela Merkel

-

Thanks.