~*~IMpt DecisionS~*~

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
Education & Marriage are two most important things in a person's life.Do u think that these two important decisions shd be taken by ourself or consultancy is necessary???:hyper :hyper
 

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
though consultation is very necessary bt the final decision should be ours only.... consultation helps one to make decisions better.. kise di advice leke bande nu kaafi knowledge mildi ae nd one can make decions easily .. bt in da end.. da final deciosn should be ones only ..
 

J@tti

..Majajan..
I choose to go against everyone when picking my career, because I knew it was right for me, even if it had turned out to be wrong, I would have had the satisfaction that I did what I thought was right.
 

can_jatti

Sarkar
well i think consultancy helps u to kno the pros and cons abou the decision u wannna take....wen we are abou to take a decision we always look at positive sides of it but consultancy brings u out of that and awares u abou all aspects...so to me consultancy is imp and at the
end its my own decision that matters:wig
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
well definitely ene imp decisions lain to pelaan j banda kisse naal jinu o trust karda te pata ki o banda onu wrng advice nayi daega for instance parents taan wadiya hi hai.......:wig :wig :wig :wig
 

ALONE

VIP
J@tti said:
I choose to go against everyone when picking my career, because I knew it was right for me, even if it had turned out to be wrong, I would have had the satisfaction that I did what I thought was right.
yo koi to mila jo apne decissions le sakda hai,
keep it up:cool:cool:cool:cool
 

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
Consultancy always put u in dilemma what to choose n what nt to.

better learn from other's experience n Take ur own decision.
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Maxsteel said:
Consultancy always put u in dilemma what to choose n what nt to.

better learn from other's experience n Take ur own decision.
well depends on every1z perception....well i wud neva take ne decision widout consultin mah parents........wud discuss all da pros n cons wid em n den decide........so depends hw u perceive things.......
 

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
well depends on every1z perception....well i wud neva take ne decision widout consultin mah parents........wud discuss all da pros n cons wid em n den decide........so depends hw u perceive things.......

i knw how good u r in perceiving things.:hide
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Maxsteel said:
i knw how good u r in perceiving things.:hide
its not dat if i made a bad decision m gonna b wrng alwayz........n u mite also have been wrng in judgin pple a lot of time......well m not as independent as u r.......i mite have lived hr fo 2 yrs all bah mahself buh still really depend on mah parents fo a lot athings......i cant think of makin ne imp decisions widout consultin em coz i knw dey've seen da world...dey knw far more dan me.....so maxi its hw u luk at things n wah u think.......well u mite b da kinda person whoz really outgoin n doesnt need ne1z help so i neva said u r wrng.....so plz stop commentin on ne1z personal belief......dnt always think of urself 2 b oversmart........
 

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
its not dat if i made a bad decision m gonna b wrng alwayz........n u mite also have been wrng in judgin pple a lot of time......well m not as independent as u r.......i mite have lived hr fo 2 yrs all bah mahself buh still really depend on mah parents fo a lot athings......i cant think of makin ne imp decisions widout consultin em coz i knw dey've seen da world...dey knw far more dan me.....so maxi its hw u luk at things n wah u think.......well u mite b da kinda person whoz really outgoin n doesnt need ne1z help so i neva said u r wrng.....so plz stop commentin on ne1z personal belief......dnt always think of urself 2 b oversmart........

i knw in what analogy,, u wrote abv stuff,,bt i wasnt pointing at that thing.
as usual mein ta serious post ghat hai karda te je karda ta with complete logic naal ,,te ahh post hasse mazak ch kitti si,jive appne ch chalda rehnda.

rahi personal cheeza di gal ,SAyad tenu hajje tak meriyan galaan theek tareeke naal percieve karniyan nahi ayiyan ,,te naa hi mein kade koi personal comment kitte ne specially forums te.:hit :hit

SAyad mein hi tenu manna kitta si ,,when u wrote all that crap @Ht :wink :wink ,,,,nyways i knw ther is deep connection in dolt galz n misunderstanding.:gig :gig



genie said:
dnt always think of urself 2 b oversmart........
Again thats ur perception n way of perceiving.:n :n :n





Rest 2 things always change "Priorities" and "Perception"."thoda zoor pauna pena ahh line samjhan vaste".:kh :kh
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Maxsteel said:
i knw in what analogy,, u wrote abv stuff,,bt i wasnt pointing at that thing.
as usual mein ta serious post ghat hai karda te je karda ta with complete logic naal ,,te ahh post hasse mazak ch kitti si,jive appne ch chalda rehnda.

rahi personal cheeza di gal ,SAyad tenu hajje tak meriyan galaan theek tareeke naal percieve karniyan nahi ayiyan ,,te naa hi mein kade koi personal comment kitte ne specially forums te.:hit :hit

SAyad mein hi tenu manna kitta si ,,when u wrote all that crap @Ht :wink :wink ,,,,nyways i knw ther is deep connection in dolt galz n misunderstanding.:gig :gig





Again thats ur perception n way of perceiving.:n :n :n





Rest 2 things always change "Priorities" and "Perception"."thoda zoor pauna pena ahh line samjhan vaste".:kh :kh
no comments

peace:kh :fu
 
Top