imported cars crashes on indian roads

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
what is the point in having expensive non-indian cars in india if drivers cant drive properly? i live in england, uk and ive seen how indian drivers are in india and how they dont respect a car or a jeep at all.

if i was a car manufacturer owner i would never bring my cars into the indian market becayse it would be waste of time and money into making cars that people of india wont know how to look after or drive or espect it!
i know what ya mean dude..there are few stupids out ther they drive a turbo cars and they dnt even know what does the car have under the hood. they are like supra aa.am like turbo non turbo? ..they say. .oh ta pata ni par sohni chaldi .and they wreck it in couple of months time..

we recently sold a Honda prelude to indian guy.. it was beautiful car and that dude smashed it cuz he didnt follow the traffic rules:pr

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
we recently sold a Honda prelude to indian guy.. it was beautiful car and that dude smashed it cuz he didnt follow the traffic rules:pr

i sold my mint civic sir a year ago the guy smashed the front end in a month or two, he tried selling it again for about $4000 less then what he paid me. lol