IIFA Rocks: The shoes to fill are big, Ayushman Khurana says

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Last year in Toronto, it was up to Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and the witty filmmaker Karan Johar to get IIFA Rocks show on the road. This year, the onus has been placed on Desi Boyz actress Chitrangada Singh and Vicky Donor star Ayushman Khurrana to play anchors at the glittering music-fashion extravaganza.
“The shoes to fill are big, but I am looking forward to having some fun with Chitrangada,” said Khurrana. He intends to rehearse with Singh for at least a couple of days before the big day.

I have anchored several events but I want to go to Singapore, get the feel of the stage and also build a rapport with Chitrangada. We haven’t met each other before

Ayushman Khurrana

“I have anchored several events but I want to go to Singapore, get the feel of the stage and also build a rapport with Chitrangada. We haven’t met each other before,” said Khurrana. Meanwhile, Singh’s strategy is all about keeping her eyes peeled on the prompter and having a good time.
“It’s my first time anchoring. So it’s going to be an interesting experience to keep the crowd entertained and energetic,” said Singh. The night will also see fashion shows by designers Varun Bahl, Masaba and Suneet Varma along with concerts from singer Mika. During the course of the evening, technical award winners will be announced and decorated.