IIFA: It’s Zindagi vs Dirty Picture

Lily

B.R
Staff member

The competition at IIFA 2012 is going to be stiff this year. While Farhan Akhtar’s feel-good friendship tale Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is leading with 14 nominations, Milan Luthria’s risqué drama The Dirty Picture has clinched 13 nominations and will be vying for the votes. tabloid! asks a few stars who they would place their bets on.

Chitrangada Singh: “Both are fantastic in their own right. Zindagi Na Milegi is a film about feelings and not the plot per se. But there’s a lot of craft in it and Zoya has done an absolutely amazing job. But I also like The Dirty Picture for its entertainment value. I am slightly biased towards that one. But both the films are winners in my eyes. It’s tough to call.”

Ayushman Khurrana: “I am a huge Hrithik fan. Farhan [Akhtar] is a great multi-tasker. Is there anything that guy can’t do? But Vidya Balan in The Dirty Picture is the new female hero. She is doing pretty well. It’s a tough call. I really don’t know. Both are different genres and both are fantastic films.”

Kalki Koechlin: “I want to say Zindagi Na Milegi Na Dobara. But may the best film win.”