If you were leader of a country.....

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
IF I WAS THE LEADER thenn hmmmm i wud deport all da human beaaaaansss to helll n invite all the chudelsss n chudelaaass to earth so tht they can join da party :slap :slap :mean :mean

if i was the leader .. then i would have prisoned all the double standard people for the life time.. so that this world may be full of good and down to earth people:wig

Rolly

lolz
if the country is india, then i will try and establish dictatorship for about an year, then change political system of india to two-party system, and ehhh .... the list goes long !

neil

W@TNO DOOR
oh sorry, i forgot, umm...

par on second thought.

kohar kirliayan da vee koi ta leader hou gaa..:wig

Sonia_Nz said:
IF I WAS THE LEADER thenn hmmmm i wud deport all da human beaaaaansss to helll n invite all the chudelsss n chudelaaass to earth so tht they can join da party :slap :slap :mean :mean

neil

W@TNO DOOR
well rolly i agree with what u wrote here,

if you have to bring INDIA on right track. the political system should be changed,
i am in a big favour of ARMY RULE or DICTATORSHIP.

baki u might be aware of whats happening, these days but on the second hand, media is coming up pretty fast. the way everything is being publicised these days on 100 different channels. i guess. things might take a turn

p.s. i am holding on to my INDIAN passport. coz who knows 5 years from now, there might be skilled migration from states and other countires to INDIA.:hyper :hyper :hyper

Rolly said:
if the country is india, then i will try and establish dictatorship for about an year, then change political system of india to two-party system, and ehhh .... the list goes long !

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
neil said:
khar teri tan
ah chak:slap ah chak:slap

bina matlab tu ee chaddi jaanda.

leader ne samajh laggiya

neta.
BADAL SAHIB......:hyper :hyper
Pata Lag Gaya c menu..
Kooi Chaj Di GAl Karo:slap:slap
politics..... I HAte it!

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
neil said:
oh sorry, i forgot, umm...

par on second thought.

kohar kirliayan da vee koi ta leader hou gaa..:wig

tu minu kii kihaaaa neilaaaaa peeelaaaaa grrrr ahh chakk hun :slap :slap :slap :slap

kor kirliaaan teh fir vii better hundiaaan chuhiyaaaan toon ohh vii motor bikeee ridee karnnn vahlee chooheee baut khatarnaaak hundee hawwwwww rolf rolf :slap :slap :slap :slap

Rolly

lolz
neil said:
well rolly i agree with what u wrote here,

if you have to bring INDIA on right track. the political system should be changed,
i am in a big favour of ARMY RULE or DICTATORSHIP.

baki u might be aware of whats happening, these days but on the second hand, media is coming up pretty fast. the way everything is being publicised these days on 100 different channels. i guess. things might take a turn

p.s. i am holding on to my INDIAN passport. coz who knows 5 years from now, there might be skilled migration from states and other countires to INDIA.:hyper :hyper :hyper
i wish like hell for that to happen , india a job giver, not a seeker !

anyways, dictatorship, yeah, ist sorta needed here, but not exactly the way it is generally understood, coz it as such killls that veryy "human sense" in bothe the ruler and the ruled.

media is in a way not-helping things, these sting operations, ok, they are good, but they weaken the chances of internal outrage in youth, since frustration doesn't deepens, and everybody sits sorta satisfied that those crooks are exposed, without realising much that these exposures are not gonna solve the issue. eddan vim koi saala apne comfort zone ton bahar ni aauna chaanhunda.

neil

W@TNO DOOR
u are right buddy,
the things are changing, oh man, i ve been keeping an eye on the booming economy down there, i am not going to surrender my indian citizenship coz u nevah know when i might go back.
i guess it is the right time to invest in there,
the only thing that these western countires have is the systematic way of doing stuff, all their services are privatized.

the next change i want to see in INDIA is privatization of most of the services.like transport, airports, power suppy, communication.

things are going to work out better. and as far as i noticed, there are positive steps takein towards that

Rolly said:
i wish like hell for that to happen , india a job giver, not a seeker !

anyways, dictatorship, yeah, ist sorta needed here, but not exactly the way it is generally understood, coz it as such killls that veryy "human sense" in bothe the ruler and the ruled.

media is in a way not-helping things, these sting operations, ok, they are good, but they weaken the chances of internal outrage in youth, since frustration doesn't deepens, and everybody sits sorta satisfied that those crooks are exposed, without realising much that these exposures are not gonna solve the issue. eddan vim koi saala apne comfort zone ton bahar ni aauna chaanhunda.

Rolly said:
yo man. ye ' r rite....

neil

W@TNO DOOR
i will PASS a bill that, that u have to be a year 12 graduate to be an MP OR MLA atleast i will get rid of all these laloos and mayavatis...:werd