If you are a guy what do you see first in a woman?

Its always the personality. How do they carry themselves?:angel

next comes their beauty :nerd- eyes and face first and then rest of the body

and then of course when they open their mouth, hor kuch ne . ja ta rukk jaoo ja bhaj laoooo :bolt

:mean:mean:mean:mean:sleepy:sleepy:sleepy:sleepy

CRiMiNaL

well i always look for innocence.. her smile ...her simplicity...

aaa baadiyan modern ji te hi fi bibiyaan to dur hi change asin :talli

Some1

Focusing on ________
CRiMiNaL said:
well i always look for innocence.. her smile ...her simplicity...

aaa baadiyan modern ji te hi fi bibiyaan to dur hi change asin :talli

i AM innocent :D nd simple too :D

Some1

Focusing on ________
CRiMiNaL said:
inn nnnoooo centtt youuuuuuu ? .... * guri gash khaake dig geya *

*blushes* yes meeee :baby :baby :baby

te meri smile wi theek ae ... jaada tutti futti ni ae :D :D :D

*fans u*

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
1) Face : has to have a really cute face...one you want to wake upto for the rest of your life.

2) Good Looks : does'nt have to be a beauty queen..still good height, built..i just hate the way some girls r...skinny, model types...and then some should'nt even be allowed to enter mcdonolds..you know what i mean...lets say her BMI should be perfect...

3) Voice : I have a thing for voice...tomboyish voices puts me off, does'nt have to be a singer but a sweet voice and accent too...

4) Eyes : tells a lot about a person, has to be deep and sexy... donold duck eyes will only make you laugh and that too for a short while lol

now after the intro, you'v seen her face, body and heard her..yea u like her...next come.

5) Attitude/ Behaviour : Egoistic ones are a bit turn off for everyone i guess...as this is your first meeting...questions like...what you do, what you want to do will tell you loads about the girl...

fine if u like her after that too and u start going out...u get to know her better..u get to know if u can trust her or not, are you guys compatible, is there a chemistry to prolly hit the second base and all...

bah i can write a book on this topic lol..just got a little carried away..

:D

i already found my dream girl and i am happy ki ohdey vich oh sab kuch a jo menu chahida si ..
here's my opinion..
1.kuri sohni honi
2.she should know abt whts good or bad..
3.she must b from a respectable family..
4.she must b pari likhi ..(At least b.a)
thats all .baaki fer kise samey bataunga.:mean :mean