I won't leave parents for Ash

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Denying widespread reports on Monday that Abhishek had bought a house where he he intended to move with his wife Aishwarya, Abhishek says, "It is not true at all."

Refuting reports that Abhishek Bachchan has bought a flat in Vashu Bhangani's building pat opposite the Bachchans' residence Jalsa, the producer-turned-builder turns emotional.

"I've never come across a more devoted son than Abhishek. Not even my own son Jackie. It really hurts me to see my name dragged in as a home-breaker. I shudder to think how I'd react if my son got married and decided to move out.

Abhishek would never do that. As for buying an apartment in my building….arrey, he doesn't have to BUY one. All he has to say is send him the keys, and it's his. That's the kind of rapport we share."

Getting more emotional Vashu continues, "When I bought land opposite Amitji's bungalow it was a dream come true. That's why I named the building Pinnacle Dreams. I wanted people who wanted to share my dream of living close to Jalsa to buy apartments in my building."

Omce news was out that apartments were available opposite the Bachchans' residence, Vashu had a tough time keeping the crowds of buyers away. "All the apartments in Pinnacle Dreams were sold out eight months ago.

There's no vacant apartment except one which I've kept for myself, and that I'd happily give to Abhishek anytime. But he hasn't asked me for it! In fact many interested persons including Pritish Nandy have called to inquire about place in Pinnacle Dreams. Now I'm building a high-rise apartment in front of the J W. Marriott."

Vashu intends to return to film production this year, for his son Jackie's sake.

"My son Jackie will be launched by Vivek Sharma (who's currently helming Bhootnath with the Big B for producer Ravi Chopra) in a film called Kal Kissne Dekha. The film starts shooting in June."

Bhagnani Jr's leading lady is in the process of being finalized. One of the strong contenders is Vedika who's done some South Indian films.

Says the proud father, "I've been preparing the boy for six years now. He has been trained in every thing possible. But of course you can't fool the audience. If Jackie isn't good he'll be rejected."