I have never had a girlfriend - Sikh boy

prithvi.k

on off on off......
In mumbai times therz a "Giving Gyan" colum,itz about the personnel/love prob..in other words this column is aimed at providing explanations of anything related to urs personnel queries ! haa may be
So yesterday i have read an article,rarely i read this stuff az i feel these r boreing lol, but some r so interest that feels to read it..like this the below one wher a sikh boy asks the question to the columnist ..read it

######
Bachi Karkaria aunty lol

Dear Bachi aunty,

I am a 20-year-old good-looking Sikh boy. I have never had a girlfriend. I feel really depressed about it as I have never ever seen a turban-wearing Sikh boy with a girlfriend. I wear a turban as well. I feel as if I have not enjoyed my life to the fullest. I failed this year due to depression. Aren’t Sikh boys handsome enough to have girlfriends? I fear talking to girls thinking that they will slap me. Please help.

— Waiting for Balle Balle

Dear Waiting for Balle Balle,

Helloh-ji, ever heard of Singh is King, and all the rocking Sardars in the two sexiest fields, sports and entertainment? Why, even fashion has JJ Valaya, draped not only in his flashy kurtas but also with glamorous models. Which gufa in which godforsaken planet do you live even to be raising such a ridiculous issue?

Sikh men have the kudis of all communities swooning over their brawny good looks, their valour in battle. And what’s this nonsense, even blasphemy, about the turban. It is the proud badge of your faith, and you must rever it, not revile it.

If you haven’t had a girlfriend, go show the legendary Sikh courage and face up — beard and all — to the real problem. Don’t make a scapegoat of matters that have nothing to do with your individual, personal, private anxieties or inadequacies.

You failed because you did not study. You say you did not study because you were depressed because you don’t have a girlfriend. Well, let me tell you that the so-called cause may become the result if you don’t watch out. No girl wants to hang out with a failure, so your imagined fears could very well become real ones if you don’t stop churning your brain as if it were a lota of lassi.

Here’s what to do. Climb out of your self-pity and paranoia. Be pleasant and sociable. Make friends with girls instead of getting obsessed about girlfriends, and you will see the difference. Why should they slap you for simply talking to them? If that’s what you think, you are obviously thinking of the completely wrong thing to say to them.

If everybody’s dil is bolo-ing hadippa, why is yours only mumbling and muttering? So tie your turban tight and high, and go do a bhangra on all those waiting hearts.

Other ppl's Question-

Dear Bachi,
I became good friends with a girl from work. She told me that she’d run away from her home and was living alone. I took good care of her, and eventually confessed that I have a soft corner for her, where you told me the whole truth about herself. She had been married before, had an abortion and run away from her husband who was a drug addict. I didn’t matter to me, and slowly she gravitated towards me. We moved in together, until one day her ex-husband returned. She confessed that she still loved him. I am heartbroken. She doesn't call me. What do I do? Did she ever love me at all?

— Blinded by love

Dear Blinded by love,

You have been a right royal sucker, but now kindly please take your thumb out of your mouth, grow up, and get on with your life. Don't waste time thinking about such pointless questions as 'Did she ever love me at all?' The short answer to that is 'No!' :y

Wipe that hang dog look off your face, put the past into the office shredding-machine, and forget about that girl. At best, she was an insecure, confused woman who could be swayed by the latest person to offer her some security, even an ex-husband who had let her down so badly in the past. At worst, she was a shameless exploiter, selling a sob story to get herself a companion and errand-runner.

Oof! A male ego is so easily massaged. You thought you were being the knight in shining armour, but this 'frail' damsel was the dragon, and the distress, sir, was all yours. If she has pulled the same fast one on her ex, and played on his sympathies to take her back, good luck to him. Who knows if all that business about abortions and drugs wasn't just another cock and bull story, cooked up to tug at your heartstrings – and purse-strings?

No one likes to be dumped, but for heaven's sake don't feel inadequate on account of that. If anyone was lacking in anything, it was her. Lacking in that most precious quality — decency.

And don't you dare even think about taking her back should she realise that you are a better option, and come crawling back with her same tricks. BTW, I hope she's not still working in the same office. If you can't avoid her, just be civil to her – as civil as you might be to the peon.

fully agreee with the both reply :y

one more

Dear Bachi aunty,

I am a science student wanting to take up filmmaking; my dad wants me to do engineering. I respect my parents, but my father doesn’t understand my ambition. I don’t want to disappoint him, but I don’t want to end up doing something I don’t like. How do I convince my dad?

— Engineered to lose

Dear Engineered to lose,

Respecting your parents is a good and noble attitude, and you must continue doing so. But they aren’t going to be happy if their child ends up miserable or even worthless. That should be your line of argument. You may hate the profession Papa Dearest has dreamt for you since you were in diapers — either because he’s an engineer, or, more likely, because he isn’t. But that shouldn’t stop you from building a bypass around his expectations.

For starters, inform him that the films you want to make are not about item girls — and hunks — brainlessly shaking their booty. Tell him that you want to pursue a serious career which can build as many bridges for society as L&T does in steel and concrete. A blueprint of the human condition is as important as that of a new township.

Prepare for the Converting Dad project like you would for the FTII entrance test. Go with arguments and examples. Engineer him into informal discussions which make him recall the impact a particular film made on him. Everyone has a life-changer film tucked into the archives of the subconscious.

If it’s any consolation, you are not alone. I come across scores of kids who entered the threefold gate to Parental Paradise, and became doctors, engineers, lawyers. But sooner or later, they knew they simply couldn’t continue and switched to media, fashion, sports management — or film-making. Career, like home, is where the heart is, so do your best to take the straight and short route to it. How you convince your dad is up to you. I only want to emphasise that you must.

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
pfft what an idiot! i couldn't agree more with the answer to his question, its perfect.

i ain't had a gf but am i bothered?? NOOO! cos girlfriends are the last thing on my mind at the moment and i bet i'm much older than him! but when i do, hopefully, get married i'm gonna make sure she's good looking! like me :thinking

you've got to be self confident and proud.

he will end up cutting his hair to get a gf :wah:rolleyes:

"No girl wants to hang out with a failure"

That is the answer to him..........he should stop being insecure and fix his personality rather than abandoning his pagg.

Personality beats looks most of the time..................and if you are just luking for se*ual encounters then you are starting at the wrong foot.

From what i can see i think he is a loner..........Who needs a gf if you have a good network of friends..........which i think he doesnt have.

need more advice : read my signature...lol

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
ki karni eho ji gf jis layi apna dharam shadna pave. Sabar nal kam lave jarur milu. Bohat kuria ne jina nu pagg aale pasand ne. Pehla mainu v same lagda c ki pagg banke kehri milni. But i was wrong. Now i got one :d and really a sweet one :hug luv her alot . ( no quest. Plz :an ). Ohde pyar karke hi ajj nz ch pagg banke ser ucha karke turida. Jehri kuri layi tusi dharam teyag ta oh kal nu tohade dost maape shadau g. Baki aapni apni thinking ae. Best of luck to him te rab bhali kare :pr . Baki for me m proud to be a sikh :)

ki karni eho ji gf jis layi apna dharam shadna pave. Sabar nal kam lave jarur milu. Bohat kuria ne jina nu pagg aale pasand ne. Pehla mainu v same lagda c ki pagg banke kehri milni. But i was wrong. Now i got one :d and really a sweet one :hug luv her alot . ( no quest. Plz :an ). Ohde pyar karke hi ajj nz ch pagg banke ser ucha karke turida. Jehri kuri layi tusi dharam teyag ta oh kal nu tohade dost maape shadau g. Baki aapni apni thinking ae. Best of luck to him te rab bhali kare :pr . Baki for me m proud to be a sikh :)

Bilkul sahi keha dhaney 22.........