i got my n80 :D :D :D

Some1

Focusing on ________
n80 is a hathiii

lol but styll it is attention grabbing with the 1 of the best nd the widest screens :cool:

3mp :cool:

the BLACK one is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk sickkkk slickkkkkkk :cool:

wlan, and comparetively to other n-series phones it is pretty small and light :roll :roll :roll except maybe n71(flip) or n72(bigger) or n70

but styll wid all the features that it is loaded with makes people go like :wow ... especially here in canada where all ppl got is a looser razor :roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

aMiToJ

·``·»Mohd. Sadiq fan«·``·
Nokia celebrates its success in Pakistan & India, Don't miss this oppurtunity!

NOKIA MOBILE PHONE WITH CAMERA ONLY Rs. 2500/-

Available at all nokia dealers from today!!
Please inform if any of Ur friends want it.........

THE MODEL DETAIL IS GIVEN BELOW :-

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
lol but styll it is attention grabbing with the 1 of the best nd the widest screens :cool:

3mp :cool:

the BLACK one is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk sickkkk slickkkkkkk :cool:

wlan, and comparetively to other n-series phones it is pretty small and light :roll :roll :roll except maybe n71(flip) or n72(bigger) or n70

but styll wid all the features that it is loaded with makes people go like :wow ... especially here in canada where all ppl got is a looser razor :roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

u should have gone for n73, its an amazing fone
3.2 mp, digital stereo speakers, slimmer than all N series.....

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
l

oh yea, i've seen mobiles in canada, they suck...all go behind Motorola, the ones provided by Bell or Rogers....