‘I’ box office collection: Collects Rs. 55 crore in 3 Days

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
IndiaTvcb2c15_shankarImovie-1.jpg

Vikram-Shankar’s ‘I’ continues its loud run at the box office in India. The film has collected over Rs. 55 crore in just three days of its release with the record of the biggest ever opening in South India at Rs. 22 crore, as reported by TOI.

The film that also stars Amy Jackson in the lead role has received a tremendous success in various languages including Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. While the Hindi version of the film hit the theatres on January 16, the film’s run at the South Indian screens started from January 14.
According to the reports of Box Office India, ‘I’ has garnered the total of Rs. 31 crore in Tamil, Rs. 22 crore in Telugu and Rs. 1.95 crore in Hindi; making the overall business of the film to Rs. 55.62 crore at the Indian box office.
‘I’ managed to built its buzz since its inception and in order to gain the cost of its budget, the film has to done exceptionally well in the coming days.
The festive holidays of Sankranti and Pongal are considered as vital factors behind the success of ‘I’ so far. The film seems to be fetching a good box office deal despite raking mixed reviews from the critics all over India.
‘I’ is produced by Aascar Ravichandran and also stars Upen Patel, Suresh Gopi, Santhanam, Ramkumar Ganesan in other pivotal roles