busss rehann dehhh cherr naaa ehnaaaa dardaaan nuuu
sadeee toon dard sunayaaa nai jaunaaaa
tereee ehsaaanaaaa deh badleee dahhhh
mull horrr chukayaaa naiii janaaaaaa
busss rehan dehh cherr naa ehnaaaaa dardaaan nuuu

Rolly

lolz
Sonia_Nz said:
I am realli sorri for lying and I mean lying big time. To begin with I was neva serious about net. Always considered it to be a non-serious place where people come with fake id’s, names etc. had this weird perception that about 80 per cent people you meet over the net are imposters and you can happen to start talking with some criminal so why even bother to disclose your real self. I mean afta all we were all strangers to begin with and to show your real pix was bit tricky. I guess the only mistake I committed was that when some1 asked me for my pix I jus showed them a fake one and then that lil fib becme so big that there was no turning back for meh. Should have refused to show them the pic to begin with.
But I guess you do get attached with the peepz in this world as well especially if you start visitin the sme site over n over again n start talking with the same ppl.
Don’t know if I would ever be forgiven by ya guys. But I am realli sorry and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
I am realli sorry to whoever I have hurt. Please do try to forgive me. :( :(
lol
baaki taan pata ni .. par i am thankju to ju
coz
i found my real love due to ju ... preeto ... hayee oyeee ... preeto .. main aaya, bas thoda jeha intezaar hor
:P :P
rofl

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
:sleepy :sleepy
Rolly said:
lol
baaki taan pata ni .. par i am thankju to ju
coz
i found my real love due to ju ... preeto ... hayee oyeee ... preeto .. main aaya, bas thoda jeha intezaar hor
:P :P
rofl

:slap :slap :slap :slap :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy

baaki teh minu vi pataaa nai refusal mildiii ki yess parr she is boooked lke she got a bf rofl rofl rofl rofl i kno i kno valentine vale din ehh khabbar naal thodaa dil tornaa nai chaidaa sii parr ki karaa rihaa nai giaa :an :an :an :an :hyper :hyper