Hyundai Verna Transform

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
gallery_1_4_13752.jpg

Hyundai Motor India has re-launched its Verna saloon in an all-new avatar, called the Verna Transform. Priced at Rs 6.56 lakh (ex showroom Delhi) for the base and Rs 9.22 lakh for the top end model, the Verna Transform comes loaded with new features and sporty styling. However, the Indian version is nothing close to the one showcased at the Beijing Motor show.

The Verna Transform gets a fresh look with newly designed headlamps, front bumpers, air dams, front grille with body coloured inserts, front fog lamps, integrated LED turn indicators on the ORVMs. At the rear are new set of brake lamps and rear bumpers with chrome finish exhaust tip. On the inside, the Transform gets a blue LED illumination complemented by a new set of instrument cluster with silver surround dials.

On the mechanical front, the Verna Transform continues to be powered by 1.6-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. The 4-cylinder 1599cc petrol motor churns out 101.75bhp and 14.9kgm of torque at 3000rpm. The petrol Verna Transform gets two variants, 1.6-litre VTVT and 1.6-litre SX VTVT.

The 1.5-litre diesel that is the ace in the Verna’s pack develops a max of 108.46bhp while producing an impressive 24kgm of torque from 1900rpm to 2750rpm. The diesel motor has proved itself over the years redefining the meaning of performance diesel. The Verna Transform CRDi is available in three diesel variants – 1.5-litre VGT, 1.5 SX VGT and 1.5 SX VGT Automatic.

Hyundai Verna Transform Rear

Hyundai Verna Transform Interior

Hyundai Verna Transform Instrument panel
[/img]

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
i saw it ..........looks like ford fiesta ...a liitle bit :an
i also drived it
.... suspension is very light .....
at high speed 110+ km/h it's stability is not good ....

baki gaddi kaim aa :dr........sirf high speed de sahi nai rehndi ..:n or may be my driving skill is not enough to handle such aa speed :fp
110 is normal speed what are you talking abt? i think they are light cars thats the only problem
one of my friend had a Accent and he took it to Bolt Bridge and it was like stormy day that day and wind was blowing like crazy and his car was at 80 speed and because of its light weight car hit the sides of the wall of that bridge!

J@tti

..Majajan..
110 is normal speed what are you talking abt? i think they are light cars thats the only problem
one of my friend had a Accent and he took it to Bolt Bridge and it was like stormy day that day and wind was blowing like crazy and his car was at 80 speed and because of its light weight car hit the sides of the wall of that bridge!

that's hard to believe :eek:

110 is normal on the highway not in town... or so i hope :nerd

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
that's hard to believe :eek:

110 is normal on the highway not in town... or so i hope :nerd

am serious ill ask that guy to send me the pics

his car was all damaged that day. because of the light weight the car was actually skidding and hitting the walls of the bridge. that bridge is pretty big 6 lanes.

jeetaa

Elite
am serious ill ask that guy to send me the pics

his car was all damaged that day. because of the light weight the car was actually skidding and hitting the walls of the bridge. that bridge is pretty big 6 lanes.
baai assi tan kade dekhi ni koi gaddi idda hawa naal vajjdi:bak