Hunger strike of bhai gurbax singh

userid114437

Latest News:
It is now the 14th day of Hunger Strike of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa. His demand: Release all Sikh Prisoners who have served their term. Indian Government is still keeping hundred of innocent Sikh Men in jails even after they have served their time in jails. The government is also arresting those Sikh Men who speak against this and demand equal rights in India.
Source: Rozana Spokesman Nov.28 - 2013

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,789

tomarnidhi

Bhaji i dont understand punjabi please share english news…. moreover It's not just sikh boht hindu , muslim isaayi vi shikaar ne of bad governance

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
Bhai Gurbaksh Singh ji Khalsa admitted to PGI hospital Chandigarh due to Kidney complications,Assi Ardaas karde bhai saheb jaldi toh jaldi theek ho jaan..

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Response is lukewarm to be honest, unfortunately.
kadhe kise din 5-10 lok kathe hoke Amb Sahib agge naare la jande.

Vaise I totally support his cause, you have to think about the families of those prisoners.they've been waiting too long

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member
Response is lukewarm to be honest, unfortunately.
kadhe kise din 5-10 lok kathe hoke Amb Sahib agge naare la jande.

Vaise I totally support his cause, you have to think about the families of those prisoners.they've been waiting too long

Tussi v jaa ke hissa paa aao .... shardha hi dikha do :p

DBF

Mad
m going to visit 2moro.. today my friend who is sikh.. was pretending like he dont know anything... he went for circus near amb sahib instead!