Humans have a tendency to go for GOOD LOOKS

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
jaY said:
ans. my Qn nd this 1 too --- lets say ur a human wid the ability to choose ur mate ... 1 glookin nice everything u want in a man ... 1 ugly nice everythin u want in a man ... WHO would u choose ? :wa :wa

All i want is love n appriciation,,,if the goodlooking man will give me love n appriciation as much one with not good looks will give,,,then m i stupid to go for other one,,,,,lol...its obvious everyone ll give u the same answer....did i say in my answer anywhere tht we don't get attracted towards goodlooking ppl???...main taan highlight kita si ke i agree we tend to get attracted towards good looking ppl...but so many other things also count,,,n if u r giving all those things in a beautiful package...why wud i go for an untidy n unattractive package of the same things??? .....and yeah I do blv tht ....no one is ugly in this world....so i call below average or not good luking:y .

Waise if the choice wud hv been between very good looking and an above average looking,,,,,i wud choose above average:p

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
jaY said:
it's not really their fault ... male animals r made to be promiscuous ... its built into them ... the more sex ... the more genes they pass on ... the more babies ... the more their rule ... that's how it is ... but yh when it comes to humans the psychology the morals .. what animals dont have ...

BUT remember .. the primitive innate nature of animals is NVR lost in humans ... it juss becomes dormant or modified ... :y :y

ofcourse it cant be justified this way .. but im juss saying this is 1 of the causes its their in the 1st place :y :y

janwar to janwar hi hote hain,,,,janwaron ka kya:p

Some1

Focusing on ________
guywidattitude said:
:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy

aukha kudiyan da........................................:bolt

yeah cuz there's some INTELLECTUAL discussion going on here :mean

nd ofcourse u wnt get it :mean :mean

cuz guys wid gud luks often lack a brain :mean :mean :mean

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
jaY said:
yeah cuz there's some INTELLECTUAL discussion going on here :mean

nd ofcourse u wnt get it :mean :mean

cuz guys wid gud luks often lack a brain :mean :mean :mean

:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy
bhori jao kathiyan hoke balungdiyan jehiyan............

Some1

Focusing on ________
guywidattitude said:
:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy
bhori jao kathiyan hoke balungdiyan jehiyan............

its a BIO students topic

illiterate engg. stay out if u have nothing intellectual to contribute. ":sleepy " is not intellectual :squint

:k :mu :dh :dtp :sj :dm :snk

J@tti

..Majajan..
jaY said:
i mentioned i dont wna talk about that .. still every1 has to arrao deir taang to say dat attraction is not based no looks for me ... :sleepy :sleepy .. yeah aape kahende on par u dnt really get attracted to ugly ppl even when u half da time dont go for just looks .. yes if da glukin person has -ives it puts u off ... but i aint talking about that ...lets say widout u knwing 2 ppl nd dey walk in together and 1 sits on ur either side nd u hav da option to choose who to talk to widout knwiing them .. then ?

if im saying dat i want ppl to discuss some other aspect nd talk in general as im talking about THE HUMAN RACE ... :wa

lemme get over wid my finals .. i will write in VISTAAR :y :y

For some reason, I think you are being really rude. Keeping that aside, I do believe attraction is not merely based on looks. Agreed, everyone would want to choose good over bad BUT it takes more than mere looks to make someone attractive. The way you carry yourself, the way you talk, the way you look around, these little things matter a lot. It's not just looks, a lot of time really good looking people are not attractive because they don't have that charisma which comes from other aspects of your personality like confidence. You might not know a person beforehand, but some how it shows. I 've never read anything about animals so I can't really comment on that.

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
J@tti said:
For some reason, I think you are being really rude. Keeping that aside, I do believe attraction is not merely based on looks. Agreed, everyone would want to choose good over bad BUT it takes more than mere looks to make someone attractive. The way you carry yourself, the way you talk, the way you look around, these little things matter a lot. It's not just looks, a lot of time really good looking people are not attractive because they don't have that charisma which comes from other aspects of your personality like confidence. You might not know a person beforehand, but some how it shows. I 've never read anything about animals so I can't really comment on that.

:sleepy ik hor aaagi siyanap dikhaun:sleepy
ways ginaundi hai:sleepy

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:

dont have to be mithi mithi all da time lol :mean

anyways was just pissing me off how every1 popped up into the thread to say "attraction for me is not looks based" when i mentioned what if u dont know but im telling you that according to scientists u r subliminally biased about good looks... :n :n :n

and i said yes i agree wid wat u said .. u juss repeated ur point .. i gt dat

bt to talk to a person u gta look at them first .. nd da intial look catches ur eye ... daz wt im talkin bout .. also i mentioned 2 more facts bt they gt ignored .. strength and wallet ..

st. bein body wise .. mind wise .. determination ... to help u .. to protect u .. would u rather goto a partner who has none of these to offer to u .. given all other factors r same or constant..

nd wallet meant ... yes financial status .. wt da person intends to do in life .. juss like how much a male has to offer to a female animal .. a den .. prey .. etc etc ..

yes im linknig humans nd animals nd im bringing in science nd psychology .. but dnt think ppl get wt im talking :n :n :n

J@tti

..Majajan..
Being mithi mithi is different and being neutral is different. People can only tell you whats true for them right.. yeah if everything else is same, though that can't really happen.. theres always someone who appeals to you more.. but assuming everything else is same, I would go for someone who is average looking because I myself am average.. and I would not give someone an edge :mean ... but yeah.. generally you would do for a better package.

J@tti

..Majajan..
jaY said:
So back to the good genes hypothesis

good looks = good genes ? :re

I 'm not a "medical" student, but I don't think it's true. Take celine jetley, you can't question her looks she is former miss india, but shes so dumb.. so I would not say, good looks = good genes :an :ban

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:
I 'm not a "medical" student, but I don't think it's true. Take celine jetley, you can't question her looks she is former miss india, but shes so dumb.. so I would not say, good looks = good genes :an :ban

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl