Humans have a tendency to go for GOOD LOOKS

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
speedy250kmph said:
Mera sore throat thik karo dacteraaaniyo

sore throat ho gaya si, muaaah, theek ho jauga......drink a lot of OJ, keep taking those halls soothers and if u want maybe pick up one of those over the counter medicines, but its gonna finish its course........but if aint bad yet, keep on OJ, Vit C def helps

Some1

Focusing on ________
diamond4ever said:
It's an interesting hypothesis, and i somewhat agree on it. However, goodlooks vary from person to person. The word attraction (physical mostly)comes in handy when the word "reproduction" strikes our mind. I think we are attracted to ppl who, according to us, are goodlooking....which varies.

DO YOU THINK WE CAN BE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE WHO ISNT GOODLOOKING?

That is the variation in humans .. and the answer is YES because u know that person or u knw some qualities in that person ... otherwise how u can be randomly attracted to ppl wid gud luks u randomly wont be attracted to ppl nt gud lukin ... they need additional good qualities to attract u to them

J@tti

..Majajan..
Good Looks are an asset, no doubt about it. But they alone can't make someone attractive. Even if they do for a short span of time, you need something else to retain attention. Looks contribute to your personality, but personality has lot more to it, like thoughts, interests, body language, dressing sense, sense of humour, etc. Bottom line being that looks are important but there are lot more things that are way more important.

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
i do agreee with jatti :bolt :bolt luks alone dun attract ya to sum1...yeah to begin with ya do gettin attracted to a beautiful face but at da end it all comes down to their personality n way of thinkin....
sum1 with gudluks alone but total mannerless or self absorbed nature wud rather put off ppl to approach them in future :kpw :kpw

though beauty lies in the beholders eyes :y :y

Some1

Focusing on ________
da point u all agree on

it does attract initially .. right ? bingo ..

i never said ull marry someone who has good looks but animals nd insects marry on such basis ...

what im talking is more subliminal and not ur behavior or personal preference or ur choice thoughts ..

i was stating a hypothesis which is based on obersvations in general .. what evolution and natural selection choose ..

ex. ppl with disease or any other problem are highly unlikely to marry nd thus they dont reprouce .. hence acc. to bio they r weeded out of the population as nature does not favour such faults unless they r favourable ... nd diseases r not favourable ...

___

and the thing about nature im not talking about it so please keep that discussion off cuz i already said it ... nd yes i agree wid u all ...

DO YOU THINK WE CAN BE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE WHO ISNT GOODLOOKING?
That is the variation in humans .. and the answer is YES because u know that person or u knw some qualities in that person ... otherwise how u can be randomly attracted to ppl wid gud luks u randomly wont be attracted to ppl nt gud lukin ... they need additional good qualities to attract u to them

yes that is y humans r diff. cuz they can feel a lotta emotions and other things and they dont think like animals

bt how do u knw u arent made on a subconscious level to think like that ? u came from animals .. 96% same genes ..

J@tti

..Majajan..
:an

Even attraction is not solely based on looks. I don't know about animals, just talking about humans.

Guest33

Elite
speedy250kmph said:
Agge meri kamm te larrai ho gai.
I wasnt feeling well last nite and had some drug and went to bed. Davai karke suvere utheya nai gia time ser. And i was late for work. Hun ethe boss nu explain v kitta i was on drug te uthan ch late ho gia. Fer v bhashan miliya. I hate it when ppl dont appreciate.
Uppero Angelo tuhadi edda dia galla kari jaandi. :wall

oh u men digge khote toon gussa ghumiar te......

Some1

Focusing on ________
but every1 just talks da same shyt

i dont want to know how righteous u are and how u dont base UR attraction on good looks ... <-- dat is over-talked

J@tti

..Majajan..
jaY said:
but every1 just talks da same shyt

i dont want to know how righteous u are and how u dont base UR attraction on good looks ... <-- dat is over-talked

When people discuss, they share their view point. Now, if they are 'righteous', it would show in their view points. Attraction is different to different people, so expect different opinions.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Humans are way too complicated as compare to animals or insects......when we talk abt humans ,,,,we can't just talk about biological perspective .....there is one very impt aspect called psychological aspect,,,,,,,animals or insects can't think.....but we humans can think.....lol.....and this thinking power of us is getting improved with the time.....ages back....humans were less complicated than wht we r now ,,,,and certainly their thinking power was less as compare to today's humans.......animals or insects mate with beautiful or in other words heathy counterparts.........we humans get attracted to beautiful things too.....but as mentioned by few others,,,,the span of attraction cud be very less if it wud be based on just looks.....and then,,,definitely there are many other things which adds into the degree to which u get attracted towards any person...wanting a physical relation and decision of marriage are not based on just attraction in humans (especially for girls....Some or should i Say most of boys can think of having sex with some very beautiful girl....but for girls sex is more of mental union ratherthan just physical).

But i agree we tend to get attracted towards beautiful things for a short pd no matter male/female......For instance :1. think if there wud be two persons walking infront of you,,,one very good looking another plain looking,,,,,u ll tend to look at one with good or better looks for more time than the other.
2. There are two persons to whom u knw quite well....one is an average looking or say not good looking but full of confidence and lively person,.,,,,,but another one very good looking but having less confidence and a reserve or self centred person.....u ll tend to spend more of ur time with the former instead of the later.

PS. We all are unique having individual perspective to look at things,,,,so meanings of attraction ...beauty are different for all of us.

Very good thread indeed jess,,,,,i went a bit off topic,,,,coz those things were already getting discussed in the thread.

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
now i understand thts why all these birdss act so funni durin the matin season u knowww the danceee the callin stuff etc etc but i jus wonder why r the males in the bird specie more attractive compared to the femalesss hmmmm coz if ya luk at peacock the maleee is britely colored compared to the female...morni hmmmmmm thinkin :bolt

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:
When people discuss, they share their view point. Now, if they are 'righteous', it would show in their view points. Attraction is different to different people, so expect different opinions.

i mentioned i dont wna talk about that .. still every1 has to arrao deir taang to say dat attraction is not based no looks for me ... :sleepy :sleepy .. yeah aape kahende on par u dnt really get attracted to ugly ppl even when u half da time dont go for just looks .. yes if da glukin person has -ives it puts u off ... but i aint talking about that ... lets say widout u knwing 2 ppl nd dey walk in together and 1 sits on ur either side nd u hav da option to choose who to talk to widout knwiing them .. then ?

if im saying dat i want ppl to discuss some other aspect nd talk in general as im talking about THE HUMAN RACE ... :wa

lemme get over wid my finals .. i will write in VISTAAR :y :y

Some1

Focusing on ________
Sonia_Nz said:
now i understand thts why all these birdss act so funni durin the matin season u knowww the danceee the callin stuff etc etc but i jus wonder why r the males in the bird specie more attractive compared to the femalesss hmmmm coz if ya luk at peacock the maleee is britely colored compared to the female...morni hmmmmmm thinkin :bolt

:y that is because the Females choose WHO to mate with ... and to make their choice they look at the guy's ASSETS :wink ... like colourful display .. whose stronger .. whose pretier ... who can sing better ... :y :y

the females dont neet to be attractive for mostly the guys dont choose who to mate with .. its the females :y

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
jaY said:
:y that is because the Females choose WHO to mate with ... and to make their choice they look at the guy's ASSETS :wink ... like colourful display .. whose stronger .. whose pretier ... who can sing better ... :y :y

the females dont neet to be attractive for mostly the guys dont choose who to mate with .. its the females :y
but in birds not in humans:y :y :y

Some1

Focusing on ________
Niki_Grewal said:
main taan jo likhna si likhta:mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean

ans. my Qn nd this 1 too --- lets say ur a human wid the ability to choose ur mate ... 1 glookin nice everything u want in a man ... 1 ugly nice everythin u want in a man ... WHO would u choose ? :wa :wa

Some1

Focusing on ________
Niki_Grewal said:
but in birds not in humans:y :y :y

what im talking is subliminal and in ur subconscious which is not under ur control ... so u cany say u dnt think that but ur subconscious has already made the cost benefit analysis :y :y :y

Some1

Focusing on ________
Niki_Grewal said:
especially for girls....Some or should i Say most of boys can think of having sex with some very beautiful girl....but for girls sex is more of mental union ratherthan just physical

it's not really their fault ... male animals r made to be promiscuous ... its built into them ... the more sex ... the more genes they pass on ... the more babies ... the more their rule ... that's how it is ... but yh when it comes to humans the psychology the morals .. what animals dont have ...

BUT remember .. the primitive innate nature of animals is NVR lost in humans ... it juss becomes dormant or modified ... :y :y

ofcourse it cant be justified this way .. but im juss saying this is 1 of the causes its their in the 1st place :y :y