Hrithik's friends want to marry Barbara

chief

Prime VIP

Barbara Mori came and won many a heart during her brief stay in Mumbai. The Mexican actress who makes her Bollywood debut in Kites was accepted by the folks in Hindi film industry as one of their own. If Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan bowled her over with their hospitality, there were others who showered Barbara with love and adulation.

Barbara revealed in an interview recently: “Shah Rukh and Gauri had this little party for me, and they kept coming up to me to ask me if everything was fine and if I was doing okay. I think that was very sweet. I've met Priyanka (Chopra) at Hrithik's birthday party and many more actors from here. They've all been very sweet and kind.”

In fact, some of the friends of Hrithik who met Barbara couldn’t help getting captivated by her charm.

Hrithik said: “She has met many of my friends from within and out of the industry... They all love her. Everyone wants to marry Barbara!”

But the sad thing is that Barbara doesn’t believe in marriages. She already has a son out of the wedlock and is happy being a single, unmarried mother.