How to Invest in Stocks ?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I have thought about that few times but got no idea where to start.
So how do I do that ?
Can it be done online ?
and what kind of stocks to Invest in ?

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
You need to open an demant account in bank like HDFC, ICICI

For demat account you must have PAN Card.

once the account open you can do everything online.

other way is to open account with broker.
then you can do trading either online or on phone.

About Stocks you need to study market for few months track some gud shares then invest.
Always make your protfolio with different field stocks
oil and gas stocks
banking
Infrastructure
Metals
Communications
and Soo on

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
^^not difficult to buy or sell stocks

you need to learn and study when to buy and when to sell.

pps309

Prime VIP
I would like to add to Johal....

for starters in India, till the time you will go through your Demat account, PAN card etc etc....
You can have dummy stock profiles on ET or Moneycontrol, study the market and buy some stocks (just on your paper) and see how much good you are in reading the market.

I did that for 2 months before i started trading in 2005.

Never invest without studying or good advice from some trustworthy source, I am not trading in India now a days, as I am not getting time to read business news in India.

There are always some long term investment stocks, which will be profitable after an year or so. Keep checking when they are their yearly low nad buy ;)

Ofcourse, diversify your portfolio and be patient......patience is the key.

vipjatt

karan
try this websit out......... www.hsx.com its a virtual stock market..where u buy sell shares of ur favorite actors and movies...completely free...and a lot of fun.....and u also get some idea about how the stock thing actually works....!

so cheers... and start investing...!

usa wale te paise nal layoo :lol

MIBTEL .. theek aa mere hisaab nal :haha

waise sab to jada safe hunde a... B.O.T .. hmmm interest te ghat milda ehna te.. par.. u never loss anything :joy :joy :joy ..

I am 16 and in the US. Is there a different procedure and do I have to be 18 before being able to invest in stocks?