::how Terrorists Brain Wash The Muslim Youngsters::

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
APNE AAP DEKHLO KINWE TEROORISTS ARE MADE..

WELL I CAME ACROSS DESE FEW POSTINGS WHILE SURFING NET..

dese are 2 small stories posted on net by some anti-social people who r diverting the minds of muslim youths ...
plz do take time and read..

tee aaap socho k muslim youngsters da mind kinwe wash kita janda ae..

• Once, a man had murdered another person for an unknown reason. Before continuing, let me tell you that this incident is extricated from a Pakistani Judge’s Biography book from the late 60’s/70’s. There lived a suspected murderer right next to the REAL murderer’s house. The local police arrested them both. The REAL one and the SUSPECTED one. On the night before either one was going to be sentenced to death, the REAL murderer prayed for mercy and forgiveness to Allah Almighty. And that also constantly. Crying and praying, crying and praying. Meanwhile, the SUSPECTED murderer was not all worried. The only time he prayed to Allah was to do JUSTICE! (Na-Uzu-Billah Astaghfar). How stupid and miserable his thoughts! We all know that Allah always does JUSTICE! Without a doubt! And never does Allah Almighty do injustice. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! The next day, the Judge opened his file book where he had written the name of the REAL murderer. Instead, in it’s place, somehow the SUSPECTED murderer’s name was written! And the Judge didn’t realize it! Thus, the SUSPECTED murderer was sentenced to death and was immediately hanged after that sentence. After a long time, the Judge was informed that it was the SUSPECTED murderer who had been hanged. The Judge fell aghast and was constantly asking Allah of what he had done. That night, Allah showed him a good dream. I don’t know the details. But lest assured, from this event, one undoubtedly believes that Allah always opens the doors of TAUBA even at end-points! How the REAL murderer got saved, how the SUSPECTED one, who ‘told’ Allah to do JUSTICE got hanged! (Na Uzu-Billah Astaghfar).

NA KOI INA NU PUCHE IS CH RABB NE KI JUSTICE KITA ... EHO JI STORIES NAAL DEY JUST TELL YOUNG ONES K KILLING IS JUSTIFIED IF U SAY SORRY TO RABB .. HAD HOGI HADO WAD HOGI

Neil Armstrong, the first human to set foot on the Moon, upon landing heard a distant sound of some sort. He was surprised because sound cannot travel through vacuum. As he tried to hear it more clearly, he identified the words spoken to be in Arabic. We are talking about the Moon! And he also noticed and informed the station at Houston that there is a big crack halfway through the moon as if it was broken before… yes, what you probably are thinking is true. After a safe touch-down back to Earth, Neil Armstrong was on a trip to Egypt. As he was passing by a mosque, he heard the same sound. He entered the mosque and asked the Imam of what he just recited. The Imam replied that I was giving the ‘Azan’ (religious call for prayer). Then, later, Neil Armstrong also found out that our Holy Prophet Mohammad (SAW) had made the Moon crack into half by the pointing of his blessed finger and the command of Allah Almighty. Neil Armstrong at once accepted Islam. Later on, the Government of America along with NASA killed him in a conspiracy case, so that he might not let the world know of it! But we do! By now, you should realize clearly the gloriousness of Islam, the only true religion.

DIS ONE IS TOO MUCH.. I WAS SHOCKED K NEIL ARMSTRONG MUSLIM BANEA AND HE WAS KILLED DIS WAY... I SEARCHED NET TE I CAME ACROSS FOLLOWING INFO:-

A. NEIL ARMSTRONG PELI GAL MAREYA NI JIUNDA HAI HAJE V
B. HE NEVER CONVERTED TO ISLAM

HADD HOGI HADON WAD HOGI

thejatthawk

well thanks for the info dude but this is all crap there is no sucha a religion alow to kill human being even he/she is murderer well yes you are right about NEIL ARMSTRONG and that crack on moon is really funny :)

arpita

Prime VIP
:n sad that "so called muslims" (so called taan kehndi because most educated, moderate type muslims do not consider these kinds of ppl to be muslims) eho jaiyyan BS gallan ch aa jaande ne ....very sad :n Islam means peace it preaches love like every other religion does....breeding hatred in hte name of islam is not practicing islam it is the same as raping islam and burying it alive... rabb bachaiye islam nu es rape ton :n

kisse waqt I wanna say something about muslims, and brainwashing in the name of islam...

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
yes buddy...

and i m glad u took dis post of mine in a positive way.. really yaar, religion sab change ne sab peace preach karan nu kende bt anti social anti religion elements har ek dharam ch hunde aj kal.. apne aale paase v baade ne bt dat doesnt make any religion wrng.. jo v hai i believe in da end peace sure wil prevail.. people are gettin educated are gettin aware wts happenin around..

youth di responsibility ae hun ta is time ke we shd never let others make our minds or some other illiterate person's mind blown away like dis..

time ta lagunda bt in da end peace hi rule karu..dats my belie
f

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
and yea talkin bout gujrat riots few years back..

hun at reports samne aagiyaan ke chief minister ordered his men to do anythin for days.. and dey killed thousands of muslims.. dey raped innocent girls and burnt many muslims alive..

aftermath ta hona hi c.. jis bande da near dear one ina riost ch gujreya hoyega jis de naal beinsaaafi hoi hoegi he sure will seek revenge and justice..

te indian justice da sab nu pata.. culprits roam outside freely..

leave about roamin thing.. dey rule da state.. chief minister is still rulin gujrat though we have all da evidence against him.. no action being taken..

aa ta haal ae yaaar apne system da..

gujrat riots and 84 sikh riost are one and dame thing.. these things further lead in makin young minds to take revenge jisnu fer terrorism da naam de dita jaanda..

yaar its an irony ke justice is still nt being delievered in gujarat case.. i say hang the minister.... bt jinwe o rule karde fer ainwe v yakeen hunda ke rabb v akhan band karke betha...

khalsa_luvr

thnxx to guri for starting the post...not only stories some people,even make fake pictures....some organizations like the RSS in India and ISI in Pakistan are trying to discriminate the minorities and are involved in anti-social activities.....not only Muslims even Hindus are getting youngsters in all these anti-social activities.....i think they should be stopped at once and such organizations banned in India and abroad...

..::RaJa::..

arpita

Prime VIP
:(( pata nahin par insaani nature ae....if u look into human history we've been fighting with each other throughout history ancient history ch it was over land or food, now it's religion and land, sachi gall ta ae hai k je religion ek v hunda na sab da we wud all still find a reason to fight...cuz humans seem to thrive on conflict....peace is boring....conflict keeps life interesting....<<and im not saying this is my thinking but im saying human beings majority will always find a reason to fight cuz most like fighting