- 4 to 5 large sweet potatoes (3-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Combine the oil and seasonings; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in two ungreased baking pans. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- In a small bowl, beat the dip ingredients until blended. Serve with sweet potato chips.