Hi people!

pink puma

Elite
Ahhh! So you know Sydney, hey? I live in North Western Sydney, near Castle Hill. And yourself?

BTW, I love your signature....simply beautiful words. Teri picture nu jach di hai! :)

wow for being born and bred in a western country, your punjabi is really good!

Thanks pink puma>hug ! Where are you from? Did u get over your Saturday study woes? I got an idea for you during ur study breaks, r u into music? Why don't u get Virtual DJ like me? U get your best mp3 tracks out and fuse it to anything u want?

Sherdill, ki haal chaal hai? Sydney enjoy kar rahan ke nahi? Dude, there was kabbadi tournament on last Sunday 18/02/07 at Blacktown. Aaya si ke nahi? New Zealand ne Parklea di khoob final vich seva kiti. I love kabbadi, it rocks! England te Canade vich kabbadi dekhan vali hai...bus ik var je dekh leve tan bejja, bejja kahunga.

BTW, mera Distt. Jalandhar hai, te Teh. Phillaur.

See you guys:wa ,

d.j.

sim88

mai giddya di rani
:kik welcomedjatt mere valo ji and ji aya no unp te . te hor sunao ki hal chal ne tuhade . :nail ssa see ya later.

Hi Simmo :w ,

Thanks for the welcome! I'm enjoying my stay here. Bas, jee bhar jaanda tuhadi sareyan diyan pyar parian gallan parh ke. Hor, tera ki haal chaal hai? Aaj kal ki kardi han? :kik

Sherdil,

r u going to Melbourne for the annual Sikh games? If you haven't heard of it yet, checkout: www.singhsabhasportsclub.com

Aaja yaara, I'm going down. It will be fun. Hor, da patta nahi par kabbadi main zaroor dekhunga. But there's lot of other stuff, man it's one huge mela.

Hor, di hor, Jazzy-B's going to be in town on 08/04/07 at Homebush stadium to promote his new album to be released in just a few weeks. Anyone going to it?

:bhajo

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
Sherdil,

Jazzy-B's going to be in town on 08/04/07 at Homebush stadium to promote his new album to be released in just a few weeks. going to it?
haanji veerji thanzx for the invitation oh ta mainu last october da pata ke jazzy april nu aa riha te meri puri tiyari aa main jana othe pakka.milde fer enjoy karange poora poora.:yj:yj

pink puma

Elite
Thanks pink puma>hug ! Where are you from? Did u get over your Saturday study woes? I got an idea for you during ur study breaks, r u into music? Why don't u get Virtual DJ like me? U get your best mp3 tracks out and fuse it to anything u want?

See you guys:wa ,

d.j.

nah im still stressing out. but i will be ok. i think :roll. im from Canada (Toronto). So who do i have to kill to get a virtual dj? :wink

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
lao ji amrik ji tusi ta chaa gaye poore poore
kinne fan bana vi laye tusi apne unp te
good that u r having fun........
nikko pata nahi kithe ajjkal ohi confirm karu tuhadi pehchaan
i can recall stufff from ur name, wolves and dangerous.......buts cant exactly say either
so u r in sydney now, cool cool, PP (pardesan_punjaban), sherdil, and lots of other members are in sydney too.....u never know, what if u bump into one of them :roll

and glad u know u r having fun, kabaddi mela in blacktown, sikh games in melbourne and upcoming jazzy B event......aah sherdil is a a big fan of jazzy, u will def see him there.....
well, welcome once again from all of UNP and now i shall get back to books :w

kuripunjaban

Taur Wakhri Punjaban Di
haanji veerji thanzx for the invitation oh ta mainu last october da pata ke jazzy april nu aa riha te meri puri tiyari aa main jana othe pakka.milde fer enjoy karange poora poora.:yj:yj
jazzy b tuhade othe aa riha hai oho nice i wish main v othe hundi wel its nice sherdil tu v jaa rihaa hai othe chalo vadiy asadi ven di kismat kithe hahaha ...................................... :yj for u sherdil

Kiddan pums:da?

How are you? Hey, I visited your city last year. It's nice, it sort of resembles Melbourne. Loooads of desiz. Is it still freezing there right now?

I use VDJ studio v4.8, which has been superseded recently by VDJ studio v5.1. I can provide you with the serial keys for my version if you can find a download for VDJ 4.8. Otherwise, I’ve pasted some links for VDJ 3.4, which should get you started.

1. Download link for VDJ 3.4

http://www.toggle.com/4527/Virtual_DJ_3.4.htm

2. Get free serial keys for VDJ 3.4 (& in fact any software that you can search on the website. I’ve got lots of free software courtesy of the below site.)

http://serials.softkiller.net/

Type in ‘Virtual DJ’ in the search pane in the top LHS.

Good luck, I hope it works!:bananad

:bd Angel:w ,

How are you? Mein?...chaa gayia? Who are you kidding? Sare Sydney da naa soun ke dorh gaye. Mere khyal vich mere fellow UNPians darr gaye ke kitte mein una da gawandi na hovan. Jaa phir Sydney di dhup vekh ke, sare beachan nu paj gaye:jiggy. So, bump karndi gall tan door rahi!

Hor, tu sunaah? Ki kar rahi han aaj kal? Tu bohat ghat bump kardi han? Parhai da kaafi jor lagda...What are you studying now?

chal talk 2 u soon

:wa

pink puma

Elite
Jatt ji, i mean dangerous jatt ji,

i downloaded the link you gave me, and got the keys. so like now what exactly do i do with this software?

P.S. im computer illiterate :an

Hi Pink,

How are you? You make me sound like KHALNAYAK when you say dangerous. I'm not as big as Sanju yet, but I'm working on it :so . Neways, it sounds cool, just remember its dangerouslyjatt...one word!

What do you mean your computer illiterate? Inni cheti download vi karliya sara kujh??? All you have to do, is double right-click on the .exe file that you have downloaded and in should start installing the program by itself. After installing the application, you may need to restart your machine. When you will first open VDJ it should ask you to either register or run the trial. Choose register and try pasting the serials that you find from the cracks website.

Hor, koi seva?? :)

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
so u r in sydney now, cool cool, PP (pardesan_punjaban), sherdil, and lots of other members are in sydney too.....u never know, what if u bump into one of them :roll

and glad u know u r having fun, kabaddi mela in blacktown, sikh games in melbourne and upcoming jazzy B event......aah sherdil is a a big fan of jazzy, u will def see him there.....
haanji bhabo main ta jaroor jana naale poora nachna tapna

pink puma

Elite
Hi Pink,

How are you? You make me sound like KHALNAYAK when you say dangerous. I'm not as big as Sanju yet, but I'm working on it :so . Neways, it sounds cool, just remember its dangerouslyjatt...one word!

What do you mean your computer illiterate? Inni cheti download vi karliya sara kujh??? All you have to do, is double right-click on the .exe file that you have downloaded and in should start installing the program by itself. After installing the application, you may need to restart your machine. When you will first open VDJ it should ask you to either register or run the trial. Choose register and try pasting the serials that you find from the cracks website.

Hor, koi seva?? :)

Im surviving ji (with studies and all) , aap kaise ho :D

ya so ive done all that you wrote above. but i mean, what is the software for? is it to download music?

sorry im so dumb when it comes to computers LOL :nerd

Im surviving ji (with studies and all) , aap kaise ho :D

ya so ive done all that you wrote above. but i mean, what is the software for? is it to download music?

sorry im so dumb when it comes to computers LOL :nerd

Mein tik han, thanks for asking.

VDJ lets you import mp3 files and scratch bass, rhythm, tempo, trance, rock, rnb, etc with it.

You can find a manual on www.virtualdj.com

I hope that helps.

har tha apni laike baith jaanda sharm kar kise da intro thread khraab ho reha , djatt ji kutto ehnu

:kuto :kuto :kuto :kuto :kuto :kuto :kuto:kuto :kuto

Sherdilla, mind naa kari tu tan suni honi ke viah to pehla tan gf's goundiyan 'aaja veh mahi tenu aakhiyan udeek diyan', te viah to baad 'aaja be mahi teriyan bakhiyan mein sek diyan'.

ZARA BACHKE! Inha vi moh/lob tikh nahi hunda, kyon angel :w ?

naah, just kidding. Kari chaalo pyar vyar. It's nice man!