Hey everyone ;)

MasT3r

I did post my picture here like 5 months ago and now i can't find where it went so I'm gonna go ahead and post it again. I was born in Punjab, near Patiala. Then moved here 5 years ago, currently going to Mason High School in Ohio. Junior there and then after high school I'm going to US AIR FORCE then college and pilot after that so i got long way to go. Punjabi music is everything for me, i like the old stuff but i don't mind listening to anything new if its good. My favorite singers are all dead except Sukhvinder Shinda and I'm trying my best to get all of his albums. O and Im 17 yrs old will turn 18 in 3 months... ight i think this is enough for now.
peace!

Attachments

• mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 133

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
hey welcome,
feel comfortable here. every1 likes punjabi music here. hopefully u ll share sum gud stuff with us and if u need us we ll able to help u.
so enjoy here.
anyway nice pics.
keep sharin

pink puma

Elite
thanks 4 all the comments guys, takes me damn long time to read in Punjabi but im getting better everyday :)

lemme know if ya need a translator :gig ju too beautiful missie :gig. my punjabi (writing) sucked before i joined UNP, but now omg i have this urge to want to write my essays in punjabi :gig

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
lemme know if ya need a translator :gig ju too beautiful missie :gig. my punjabi (writing) sucked before i joined UNP, but now omg i have this urge to want to write my essays in punjabi :gig

thts nice!!!

thanx for ur help pink. i ll come very soon. lol