Help White Tiger

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Apne Jas Bai is goin to make a new Flash logo for UNP. Please help him out......

Pour here your ideas, views and wateva u can :nerd

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
no problem, just post on some precise idea, images, text, whatever you feel will be helpful :)

thanks

CRiMiNaL

bai jo marji karo..par apne amliyaa da khyaal jarur rakheo flash ch,.....

punjabi peg sheg de naal hi jachde ne. :D so plz take care of dat aspect too :talli

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
no disrespect criminal but i'd like this thread to be jokeless and the part you want to explain, share, idea should be posted in english coz my punjabi (I thought it was good before i came here and saw u guys talking in the same language, seems like it sucks though) and i dont get half the stuff of punjabi written in english, hope you all understand...

cheers

CRiMiNaL

whitetiger said:
no disrespect criminal but i'd like this thread to be jokeless and the part you want to explain, share, idea should be posted in english coz my punjabi (I used to thought was good before i came here, seems like it sucks though) and i dont get half the stuff of punjabi written in english, hope you all understand...

cheers

use ur alphabets..... da title of dis website says UNITEDPUNJAB .. its all about punjabizm...punajbi nai aundi mitra ta dats nt my problem....... te main koi joke shoke ta nai keha.. maybe u misinterpreted wt i said as u said already dat ur punjabi aint dat gud....
da point i raised is wt i feel te main taa joke shoke ch hi gal kenhnda .. aa senti stuff apne bas di gal ni .. ... te koi naa try karo punjabi bolni asin skhaadange ...

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
thanks for the offer mate, some other time prolly..rightnow we need to focus back on the main objective of the thread which is to collect materials, ideas and all...thanks for your input...i get to use the word "punjabizm" out of your ranting lol, jk

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
I don't like the current font of 'keeping desi roots alive' ....coz it gives some sort of illusion of 'devnagri lipi' in simple words 'Hindi'....I would like to see it in some other font...otherwise current logo is very nice...so I can very well expect another nice logo from the same creater :)

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
devnagri is the mother of all indian languages, almost all...gurmukhi being one of them too..known as punjabi now...if you dont like the font plz lookout for something more punjabi and post it, thanks :)

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
whitetiger said:
devnagri is the mother of all indian languages, almost all...gurmukhi being one of them too..known as punjabi now...if you dont like the font plz lookout for something more punjabi and post it, thanks :)

OK dude!

first of all:- Devnagri is not a language. Its a script. Hindi or Hindustani is the language u want to say.
Secondly, even Hindi/Hindustani is not the mother language of all Indian languages as u say.
Indo-Aryan languages form bulk of Indian language system. And Sanskrit is the mother language of this linguistic group.
There are other language groups in India.... for example Indo-Dravidian and Sino-India, Indo Tibettan.....

Even considering the Indo-Aryan group of languages, the present Hindi/Hindustani is just an off-shoot of Sanskrit and Persian just like Punjabi is a mix of Sanskrit, Persian, Urdu etc.....

The Indian language system is more complex than u might think.

Dont mean to be disrespectful to any language, but these are the facts.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
I dont like the font of "Keepin desi roots alive" either..............can it be changed please............Thanks

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
listen up everyone and i am sorry to say that i have to say this but a serious subjective thread cant survive in here, i am sick and tired of trying of acting as a damn traffice policeman to redirect everyone posting here that this is not a thread to discuss issuess, facts, SPAM and joke, Either post a useful reply or please dont bother at all, read the thread, post if you solve the purpose otherwise just click and post elsewhere...

i am not interested in facts, if you like me or hate me or you hate some facts about me like i am not as good in punjabi as you all or whatever, be on the point or just dont bother posting, enough of you proving a point crap and i am pissed off with all this!!

sorry about the red.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Dear White Tiger.........
I understand your concern in the post below.
All i said was i didnt like the font, fine we cant find another one more punjabier than this one, i guess we can live with it.....we all love UNP and we aint gonna create differences here coz we cant find a font we like......So no worries and relax, there are mods and admins and I am sure they will take care of the stuff........As far as the facts, i wud say there's never anything wrong in knowing facts, just adds upto ur knowledge, And as u said if people people dont like things they shudnt just bother, similarly (with all respect) if you dont like those facts, just ignore it........We shudnt just increase our adrenaline for such small matters, lets all be chill, respect each others views (thats includes yours and mine too)........And i am really sorry if anything pissed ya off so bad......Now bring up a smile :D and let it go.......UNP should be all abt fun and thats how we should keep it (everyone plz)

ps: how does green look........lol:bolt

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
Angel_Eyes said:
Dear White Tiger.........
I understand your concern in the post below.
All i said was i didnt like the font, fine we cant find another one more punjabier than this one, i guess we can live with it.....we all love UNP and we aint gonna create differences here coz we cant find a font we like......So no worries and relax, there are mods and admins and I am sure they will take care of the stuff........As far as the facts, i wud say there's never anything wrong in knowing facts, just adds upto ur knowledge, And as u said if people people dont like things they shudnt just bother, similarly (with all respect) if you dont like those facts, just ignore it........We shudnt just increase our adrenaline for such small matters, lets all be chill, respect each others views (thats includes yours and mine too)........And i am really sorry if anything pissed ya off so bad......Now bring up a smile :D and let it go.......UNP should be all abt fun and thats how we should keep it (everyone plz)

ps: how does green look........lol:bolt
I think he was more pissed at my post just above ur's.

Anyways, i apologise for causing any hurt to any1.

But I was merely replying in the same manner in which earlier posts were made.

my apologies again.
lets keep this thread for what it really is.

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
we are not solving or achieved anything and we are on second page, i like the idea to change the font and thanked poster for the same but no offence to anyone, this thread was created to give me some ideas, i am a busy designer/animator, i may read or not read a certain thread or post..i bypass many posts even if they r against me..so probably that shows howmuch i care for them posters...but this perticular thread, i have to read every single word of every single post and uptill now it just feels to me as i have wasted time, it was admins idea to create this thread, there is a limit of everything really...i never see anyone here serious...fine, even fun has a limt to itself otherwise it turns lunatic...my concern is that i have to read every word of every poster to see if theres any point, word or idea i can use but at the end i feel like i have wasted 5 mins on nothing really...

try and understand it from my point of view and imagine how annoying it has been...since post 2 i have been calm, read every post of mine...i have not said one thing rude to anyone but as i said..there is a limit to everything...

nothing personal though, i like your idea, just thought punjabi looked the same when written, but i am not sure, lets find a font...

CRiMiNaL

whitetiger said:
listen up everyone and i am sorry to say that i have to say this but a serious subjective thread cant survive in here, i am sick and tired of trying of acting as a damn traffice policeman to redirect everyone posting here that this is not a thread to discuss issuess, facts, SPAM and joke, Either post a useful reply or please dont bother at all, read the thread, post if you solve the purpose otherwise just click and post elsewhere...

i am not interested in facts, if you like me or hate me or you hate some facts about me like i am not as good in punjabi as you all or whatever, be on the point or just dont bother posting, enough of you proving a point crap and i am pissed off with all this!!

sorry about the red.

bhai saab ki chakar pegeyaa? lagda ghardeya da gussa ure aake kad taaa....

ki serious serious layi aa.. serious to ilawa hor kam ni.. its just a unp logo.. ina ki serious hogea logo makin ch? its just a logo koi world war 3 nahi jeda seriously le layiye ina....j kise ne hasi mjaak kar v leya den wt.. its a place we all come to interact wid each other te fun shun karan aayi da..serious hon nu hor batheri gala payiyaaan.. treat a website as a website.. ina feeel kun lege janab?

khao piyo aish karo mitro..
dil par kise da dukhayeyo naa :talli

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
@ Je Jatt Bidak Gaya : sorry i took it all out on you, but it was building up from last page...my apologize.

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
CRiMiNaL said:

bhai saab ki chakar pegeyaa? lagda ghardeya da gussa ure aake kad taaa....

ki serious serious layi aa.. serious to ilawa hor kam ni.. its just a unp logo.. ina ki serious hogea logo makin ch? its just a logo koi world war 3 nahi jeda seriously le layiye ina....j kise ne hasi mjaak kar v leya den wt.. its a place we all come to interact wid each other te fun shun karan aayi da..serious hon nu hor batheri gala payiyaaan.. treat a website as a website.. ina feeel kun lege janab?

khao piyo aish karo mitro..
dil par kise da dukhayeyo naa :talli

then again....

see what i am talking about...criminal i didnt even bother trying to read your post mate...

cheers

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
whitetiger said:
@ Je Jatt Bidak Gaya : sorry i took it all out on you, but it was building up from last page...my apologize.
No hard feelings bro.
I've already apologised to u.

thing is that ppl have different points of view.
Where as u think this is a thread made for a specific purpose which shud be fulfilled.
Which is very good approach.
On the other hand, Criminal, rightly so, wants to enjoy every post he makes.

As per my linguistic post, I was merely correcting few factual mistakes in one of ur previous posts. And didn't intend to hurt ur feelings.

Lets get this straight: u r here on UnitedPunjab even (as u urself admit) dont really understand Punjabi in english script.
This is not something bad.
It really shows how much u respect the essence of being a Punjabi.
And this really needs to be appreciated.

just what I think.